Couple runs today...

TomballGuy05

Established Member
Ran my buddy with an Evo 9 MR making 360/340 and another guy with an '04 Kenne Bell GT making around 450rwhp today. Good times...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whWDUs0OgrA"]YouTube- 2004 Cobra vs. 2006 Evo 9 MR[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPNWs3Ifl6Q"]YouTube- 2004 Cobra vs. 2004 Kenne Bell GT[/ame]

StangJason

Established Member
It would have been cooler to see the race against the Evo from a dig where it's AWD gives it a chance plus dig races are just real races IMO. I guess a roll race is better than none at all though.

Last edited:

TomballGuy05

Established Member
It would have been cooler to see the race against the Evo from a dig where it's AWD gives it a chance plus dig races are just real races IMO. I guess a roll race is better than none at all though.

We went from a dig on our way home and it was ugly for me. My Nitto's are pretty worn but I'm not sure it would have made a difference on the street. We're going to the track in a few weeks though and we'll run again with slicks.

SlowLNF

Established Member
Nice kills. Always much happier to watch daytime vids then nighttime vids where you can't see anything.

TomballGuy05

Established Member
Some people use that to route cold air in but may simply be out.

EVO moved out well even from a roll....only 360 AWD for that EVO? Seemed more to me?

Yeah that's what I was thinking. He's never had it dynoed, he just told me it's around 360. He's about to get a new turbo and said he should make around 450 so we'll run em again but it could get ugly for me.

The fog light makes me mad, it always gets busted out I don't know how many I've gone through. I didn't even know it was out until I watched the video.

06evomr

Established Member
Originally Posted by Black*Death
Some people use that to route cold air in but may simply be out.

EVO moved out well even from a roll....only 360 AWD for that EVO? Seemed more to me?.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. He's never had it dynoed, he just told me it's around 360. He's about to get a new turbo and said he should make around 450 so we'll run em again but it could get ugly for me.

The fog light makes me mad, it always gets busted out I don't know how many I've gone through. I didn't even know it was out until I watched the video.

the evo was 334/312 (dynojet) before cams... also the evo was put on the virtual dyno which is pretty accruate in the evo community and came out to 360, so should be pretty close to that.

cant wait for the track to open, and i love dig races:beer:

congrats on the new found power and yes that eaton sounds nice

Last edited:

TomballGuy05

Established Member
the evo was 334/312 (dynojet) before cams... also the evo was put on the virtual dyno which is pretty accruate in the evo community and came out to 360, so should be pretty close to that.

cant wait for the track to open, and i love dig races:beer:

congrats on the new found power and yes that eaton sounds nice

Yeah that dig race was ugly...

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
Ported eaton sounds great! I would think the Evo is making more power than is said, but who knows. Those things are strong cars and really surprise a lot of people. Good runs, man!

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
hey man Devon (white GT) lied to you, that Gt makes 370/370 and has 3.73's. none the less good kill. im going to dreamchasers in 2 weeks then we will have to see how yours does at the track.

TomballGuy05

Established Member
hey man Devon (white GT) lied to you, that Gt makes 370/370 and has 3.73's. none the less good kill. im going to dreamchasers in 2 weeks then we will have to see how yours does at the track.

Yeah it seemed kind of weak for 450 but it made me feel good haha. I found out today I'll be TDY March 6-19 so I'll have to go another time with you guys I guess. We need to run ours though so I can see how I hold up against a TS car.

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
Good clean races, good kills, and very clear videos! Goob job, man!

That Evo definitely rolls out hard, whatever it's make.

06evomr

Established Member
thanks for all the props on my evo guys.... cant what to get some more power !!

its nice to be part of a nice classy forum, even if i dont drive a terminator!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread