Couple shots of my weekend changes

5PNTSLW

Back on the Saddle
Established Member
I normally don't just post photos to do so, but i stepped out on a ledge and purchased the RTR wing and installed it over the weekend. I hadn't seen it yet on Red candy other than on an RTR GT with all the graphics and other stuff added, so thought someone might want to see it without all of that. I also added matte 5.0 badges, and darkened the turn signals/reflectors/tails. Had just washed the car in these pics and my buddy decided to jump in.

IMG_1425_zpse53971d3.gif

IMG_1429_zps997e2eb2.jpg

IMG_1424_zpsbecb60e4.gif

Also had 35% installed earlier this week after those pics
IMG_1442_zpseae16378.gif

IMG_1441_zpsc347aae0.gif

IMG_1440_zps1eec3a88.gif

Want to lower the front just a tad bit more, sometimes i get caught in the reversed rake look on inclines

Last edited:

nicksender

Established Member
Your car looks amazing and the wing looks great; love the shot with both cars in it as a nice comparison.

I recently got a good deal and bought a set of those same OEM 19" GT-500 wheels/tires for my new GT I haven't bought yet! I don't see too many pictures of cars on here with them and it's nice to see how they will look.

5PNTSLW

Back on the Saddle
Established Member
Thanks everybody, hopefully i will have a few more pics that look a little better than these soon, left my tripod at a relatives house and my hands are too shaky to get a decent pic unless its on auto.

Your car looks amazing and the wing looks great; love the shot with both cars in it as a nice comparison.

I recently got a good deal and bought a set of those same OEM 19" GT-500 wheels/tires for my new GT I haven't bought yet! I don't see too many pictures of cars on here with them and it's nice to see how they will look.

Thanks man, love these wheels to, just a big PIA to find decent tires for a good price for the size. A lot of GT500 guys run 305/35/19's even though they are only 9.5" wide, but even then there are only a few decent tires in that size. Post up pics once you get em mounted/get the car

StangMan04

Established Member
Looks awesome, are you going to C&C tomorrow morning? I might be there, I was with the other guys from Wyld Stallynz at Baileys last night.

5PNTSLW

Back on the Saddle
Established Member
Looks awesome, are you going to C&C tomorrow morning? I might be there, I was with the other guys from Wyld Stallynz at Baileys last night.

I may or may not, depends if i feel like getting up that early. I live literally a minute from it.

StangMan04

Established Member
I may or may not, depends if i feel like getting up that early. I live literally a minute from it.

Yeah, I live off Glenside, so I am not far either. I wish it was a bit later, hate to wake up early on the weekends if I don't have to. Are you on the text thread they send out? I see multiple phone numbers on it.

5PNTSLW

Back on the Saddle
Established Member
Yeah, I live off Glenside, so I am not far either. I wish it was a bit later, hate to wake up early on the weekends if I don't have to. Are you on the text thread they send out? I see multiple phone numbers on it.

No but I get all the e-mails he sends out regularly. Hell i think if i got as many text about it as i do e-mails I think id just block it anyway.

5PNTSLW

Back on the Saddle
Established Member
RTR wing looks pretty good. Did it line up perfect with the OEM per-drilled wing holes? Or did you have to drill your own?

its direct bolt in. The RTR only uses 2 of the 4 bolts from factory, but covers the others and has 3m tape around to help seal it.

I actually broke off one of the 2 studs on the RTR Wing :nonono: but ended up using a little JB weld from the inside of the trunk to keep it tight. Dont have plans to remove it and if i do ill just drill it out.

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
Thanks man, love these wheels to, just a big PIA to find decent tires for a good price for the size. Post up pics once you get em mounted/get the car
Great pics OP!! Looks good!

I have those wheels too:
th_DSC00013.jpg
<-- Click for bigger pic!
Im going with the Michelin Pilot Super Sports in a 295-35-19 (27" overall diameter, just like the 255-40-19 up front)

5PNTSLW

Back on the Saddle
Established Member
Im going with the Michelin Pilot Super Sports in a 295-35-19 (27" overall diameter, just like the 255-40-19 up front)

Have you used them before? I really wanted a radial for the back in hopes of getting good performance when it comes to straight line traction. I have to stock GT500 Supercars on now and they are decent when it comes to turns but lacking in the straight line traction.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread