Covertable top LEAK!!!

TK Doom

Established Member
I haven't looked at the prices at the dealer, but maybe its worth it to go through the dealer? The Cobra top isn't the same as the regular convertible top, you probably know that, but some 3rd party might not?

Juruense

Banned
You just need a new rear window assembly which is available from latemodelresto for $200.

Mine is leaking in the same place I plan to make repairs with a kit designed for tents and available at Gander Mountain or Capabelas.

JSkwarek

BUY, MOD, SELL, REPEAT!
Established Member
You just need a new rear window assembly which is available from latemodelresto for $200.

Mine is leaking in the same place I plan to make repairs with a kit designed for tents and available at Gander Mountain or Capabelas.

Could you please supply a link to said window assembly? I've been researching for months and the cheapest I can find is nowhere need $200.00. Everything I've seen on LMR is standard vert tops and windows and not ours.

I'm looking to switch my parchment for a black and can not find a reasonably priced top anywhere.

Jason

PS - If anyone would like to trade I'd be in and would even throw in the matching parchment seats!

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
Alot of times when you put the top up the weather striing can be the cause. Where it meets the top and the window it leave sa small fold over.. tuck that back in and it won't leak. My carpet got wet once.. was like wtf.. so I tested it out.. found where it came from.. fixed.. no more leaks at all.

Users who are viewing this thread