COVID cops

Makobra

Mostly Peaceful
Established Member
I an all my years as a LEO I never saw an officer throw a license back at a driver....Now days most officers have body cams and car video cams...

you can do that off camera and troopers ride solo. lack of accountability lowers inhibition and promotes bad behavior in individuals susceptible to it.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Please move this thread...... I don't think I need to tell anyone where it needs to go.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Fun story. I can only imagine what that's like for the cop. If I'm him I would be thinking, "Holy crap, can you believe this guy?" Then I'd have to light you up to show my female partner that I had balls, too. Not sure if it works this way but in my mind I'd be hoping for maybe a handy from her later as a reward.....

ROFL.. ur a special one Johnny. I do get a chuckle out of your posts every once in a while.

@Klaus was the cop 5'6" or less?

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
I will add a story of my own , that supports 2 opinions that have been displayed here in this story.
I have long hair , driving my Mustang on a 4 lane rural highway, 2 lanes each direction with a designated median , in this case double yellow solid line .
Posted speed is 55 , I am doing well over that at 70 plus .
State officer pulls me over , stating who he is and that he pulled me over for no front plate and exceeding speed limit .
I am guilty of both , as he takes my license, he asks for my green card ! .
I have no green card, but I do have a bimart card that is green , so I gave it to him .
He looks at me shocked , and asks me what this is .
I told him it is the only green card I have !
He tosses my stuff back at me and tells me to slow it down , this is a rural freeway , and I can legally drive 70 .
We both laugh , and he hangs out and talks cars with me for another 20 minutes .
Same long hair , but more gray , several years later .
Pulled over doing 65 in my Super Duty .
Officer states his identity , again says no plate and speed is why he pulled me over .
Then looks at me and starts to laugh , says "you are the guy with that little mustang " .
I looked at him and said yes .
He said " remember you from a few years ago " . Asks how I have been , chats for a bit and leaves .
Both times no citation .

blk02edge

Established Member
You do know that when you see a trooper doing the speed limit in the left lane, that they are actively engaged in traffic enforcement or interdiction techniques to see if and when someone passes them, on the right (which is illegal in my state) and above the posted speed limit. White signs with posted speed limit is the letter of the law and not a suggested speed like the yellow/orange signs which are spirit of the law because they may be otherwise different from the white posted limit.

The phrase flew by him is not a lie. An exaggeration perhaps. The phrase at its basis is a statement with an adjective to describe the action to which there was disagreement about it. Should the trooper have written you a ticket with a recorded or estimated a speed greater than what he observed that would have been a lie.

And I somewhat agree on the good cops bad cops statement. That applies to all walks of life and can be manipulated to fit a narrative.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
What a horse shit waste of tax dollars paying cops to entrap people to pass on the right... Keep right except to pass cop or not

Makobra

Mostly Peaceful
Established Member
I'll let you figure that out there "well-known member".

you can take that mother in law in training passive aggressive bullshit down the road dude. nobody here knows what the hell you're talking about except you apparently.

08mojo

Established Member
You do know that when you see a trooper doing the speed limit in the left lane, that they are actively engaged in traffic enforcement or interdiction techniques to see if and when someone passes them, on the right (which is illegal in my state) and above the posted speed limit. White signs with posted speed limit is the letter of the law and not a suggested speed like the yellow/orange signs which are spirit of the law because they may be otherwise different from the white posted limit.

The phrase flew by him is not a lie. An exaggeration perhaps. The phrase at its basis is a statement with an adjective to describe the action to which there was disagreement about it. Should the trooper have written you a ticket with a recorded or estimated a speed greater than what he observed that would have been a lie.

And I somewhat agree on the good cops bad cops statement. That applies to all walks of life and can be manipulated to fit a narrative.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

You do know, in most states it is illegal to impede the flow of traffic and slower traffic is to keep to the right. I sincerely hope you are not a cop.

What a horse shit waste of tax dollars paying cops to entrap people to pass on the right... Keep right except to pass cop or not
^agreed, and another step closer for this to go to the correct forum

you can take that mother in law in training passive aggressive bullshit down the road dude. nobody here knows what the hell you're talking about except you apparently.

Yes, keep it going! You will soon find out the best place for this thread!! I assure you of this: you are alone, the rest of us know where this thread belongs.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I will add a story of my own , that supports 2 opinions that have been displayed here in this story.
I have long hair , driving my Mustang on a 4 lane rural highway, 2 lanes each direction with a designated median , in this case double yellow solid line .
Posted speed is 55 , I am doing well over that at 70 plus .
State officer pulls me over , stating who he is and that he pulled me over for no front plate and exceeding speed limit .
I am guilty of both , as he takes my license, he asks for my green card ! .
I have no green card, but I do have a bimart card that is green , so I gave it to him .
He looks at me shocked , and asks me what this is .
I told him it is the only green card I have !
He tosses my stuff back at me and tells me to slow it down , this is a rural freeway , and I can legally drive 70 .
We both laugh , and he hangs out and talks cars with me for another 20 minutes .
Same long hair , but more gray , several years later .
Pulled over doing 65 in my Super Duty .
Officer states his identity , again says no plate and speed is why he pulled me over .
Then looks at me and starts to laugh , says "you are the guy with that little mustang " .
I looked at him and said yes .
He said " remember you from a few years ago " . Asks how I have been , chats for a bit and leaves .
Both times no citation .

Ha! Good stuff

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Makobra

Mostly Peaceful
Established Member
Yes, keep it going! You will soon find out the best place for this thread!! I assure you of this: you are alone, the rest of us know where this thread belongs.

some place where bootlickers can rip on dissidents in private?

if you want to help people give them information. if you want to lord over them like you've got some inside track on secret knowledge keep it up. that's pretty consistent with the authoritarian mindset.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
some place where bootlickers can rip on dissidents in private?

if you want to help people give them information. if you want to lord over them like you've got some inside track on secret knowledge keep it up. that's pretty consistent with the authoritarian mindset.

they're talking about moving this thread to Smack Down...

Users who are viewing this thread