Coyote Parking Lot Fun & Supercharged Miata

Tech4Dummies

Established Member
Back again, been a few weeks since I posted my 40-140 mph pull so I figured I'd post some more stuff.

First vid is me messing around on some 275/40-19 Falken FK453's. It's interesting to see how the car behaves on the stock Brembo Package suspension too. I'm going to at least shoot a video like this after any frame/suspension/tire mods to check out the difference in body movement, traction, etc.

Second video is a friend of mine pushing his badass little supercharged Miata pretty hard at autocross a couple weekends ago. Car has a Jackson Racing supercharger @ 5 psi, Flyin Miata springs & adjustable shocks, oversized sway bars. Daily driven and he's previously won at autocross with it. Run starts at 1:10.

[youtube_browser]LKbFIq9-DM4&list[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]yv05rfuBtVY&list[/youtube_browser]

Sorry about the GoPro noise. Has anyone else has issues with shake and noise/vibration like that, btw? I was thinking about just slipping some kind of thin felt or rubber material in the case and see if that helps.

Last edited:

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
Good videos.

A remote mic with a dead cat will help for the wind noise. Placement of the mic then becomes the issue to get the sound that you want.

E

Tech4Dummies

Established Member
Good videos.

A remote mic with a dead cat will help for the wind noise. Placement of the mic then becomes the issue to get the sound that you want.

E

Thanks!

Some nice cars in your sig, I always liked the old Cobras. A Superformance GT40 Mk1 widebody in black with an ITB heads/cams Coyote or supercharged Coyote is my dream car for sure. 600+ hp @ 2,500 lbs with 200+ mph aerodynamics? One day.....one day.

Users who are viewing this thread