cracked 93 cobra wheel

93COBRA2104

Established Member
I really dont know what to do. I had a slow leak in my front driver tire, pulled the tire to fix it and noticed the wheel was cracked along with a small bend in teh wheel lip. Does anyone know where i could get an OEM wheel, or a repro with the right offset? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks guys,
Milward

whistlin93SVT

Titty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Established Member
93COBRA2104 said:
I really dont know what to do. I had a slow leak in my front driver tire, pulled the tire to fix it and noticed the wheel was cracked along with a small bend in teh wheel lip. Does anyone know where i could get an OEM wheel, or a repro with the right offset? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks guys,
Milward

I would say ebay. They pop up on there every once and a while.

#1pony

Established Member
I would see if there is a company called Hub Cap Heaven in your area. They are nation wide I think. I know they can refinish OEM wheels, remove curb rashings, maybe they can fix that for you.

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
You could just send off your original wheel to be refurbished. It cost about $100-$125 for them to fix the damage and repaint the wheel.

The place most people I know use Wheels of America, their website is www.bentrim.com

93COBRA2104

Established Member
I looked on bentrim.com and I think I will go with them, but they will paint the wheel too, which means I will have to get them all painted to match. I think thats what i'll do, i'll just have to wait for the fundage. Thanks for all your help guys,
Milward

Users who are viewing this thread