Craigslist find of the day *Brian Spilner Special*

Kiohtee

Established Member
There used to be one of those local to me. It was a stock FWD Eclipse though. At least most of these are done professionally I guess. I'd buy it just because I can. :lol:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
aside from the paint/body kit, an AWD with 96k is still pretty hard to find, especially if its been maintained well.

Honestly, id buy it for $3k, throw a big ass snail + link + support on there, and fool a bunch of people into thinking its your everyday riced out rs/gs eclipse.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
aside from the paint/body kit, an AWD with 96k is still pretty hard to find, especially if its been maintained well.

Honestly, id buy it for $3k, throw a big ass snail + link + support on there, and fool a bunch of people into thinking its your everyday riced out rs/gs eclipse.

Still would be too slow to make away with the cash :burnout:

Jk but I'd probably do the same thing. Probably wouldn't be too hard to get it into the 10s

Gray_Ghost

Established Member

Pretty much what I was thinking. If it runs good, the cosmetics could be replaced easily enough.

SinisterLS2

Established Member
spilner_zps5d7adf89.jpg

clbailey

Established Member
Thanks obama.

More serious note. I miss my gsx and hes right a low mileage good body car is going to be hard to find. I want another one but might step up to a evo.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Thanks obama.

More serious note. I miss my gsx and hes right a low mileage good body car is going to be hard to find. I want another one but might step up to a evo.

Yeah most DSMers went to Evo's, either that, or they have Evo for DD's and the DSM is the garage ornament or "track car".

Users who are viewing this thread