Craigslist find of the day

RX1Cobra

Established Member
Was there a link? All I could do was look at your sig.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
I don't think it's that bad of a car. But they can keep smoking tha crack they have on the price.

There is potential there after the tail lights and trunk mural are gone.

The flag isn't too bad looking.

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
But....but....but $12,000 Cobra motor!

Did the buy a complete donor car for the engine and consider the whole thing as the price?

There's a car lot in Ottumwa IA trying to sell a 1995 "Cobra R" for $30k...its red. :S Its been for sale for a over a year. I'm sure they figured they could get an uninformed sucker with more money than brains...not working.

Posted via Topify using Android

Last edited:

11GT50

Reality Checker
Established Member
But....but....but $12,000 Cobra motor!

Did the buy a complete donor car for the engine and consider the whole thing as the price?

There's a car lot in Ottumwa IA trying to sell a 1995 "Cobra R" for $30k...its red. :S Its been for sale for a over a year. I'm sure they figured they could get an uninformed sucker with more money than brains...not working.

Posted via Topify using Android

What they don't realize is that anyone that's going to be interested in that car is going to know enough to be able to spot the fraud.

But yeah, $25k for a car with a hideous mural on it, god knows what motor in it, laughing gassed, with 81k miles on it?

Let's see, I could have a far superior Terminator and money to mod it, or I can have this. Tough choice.

zpstang96

Established Member
What they don't realize is that anyone that's going to be interested in that car is going to know enough to be able to spot the fraud.

But yeah, $25k for a car with a hideous mural on it, god knows what motor in it, laughing gassed, with 81k miles on it?

Let's see, I could have a far superior Terminator and money to mod it, or I can have this. Tough choice.

38 valves > Terminator

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
Hard to bash America there. Anyone pull the vin number, I wonder if it was ever a real cobra.

DRAGUL

Established Member
Hard to bash America there. Anyone pull the vin number, I wonder if it was ever a real cobra.

I looked it up and it appears it is not a real cobra. The breakdown of the vin numbers for cobra's that I have, shows the eighth character should be a V for a 96-01 Cobra. The vin on that car has a X for the eighth character.

Last edited:

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
32 valves, plus EGR valve, nitrous valve, 4 Schrader valves, spool valve, and Evap vent valve. What? These don't count when talking about your engine?

Users who are viewing this thread