Crankcase ventilation help ❗

2slow_5.0s

Established Member
I have a 1993 GT, Fresh 331 stroker with a holley systemax set up. Anyone have a great set up to vent my crankcase using the PCV? I have tried everything, when i fix one thing, something else come's up. My set up now, i have a PCV running from my valve cover to the back intake port with a catch can inbetween, and the front intake run's to the tree. If i run it to the PCV in the back of engine, oil just comes pouring into the intake... my set up now gives me idling issues now

TerminatedGT

Established Member
I have a 1993 GT, Fresh 331 stroker with a holley systemax set up. Anyone have a great set up to vent my crankcase using the PCV? I have tried everything, when i fix one thing, something else come's up. My set up now, i have a PCV running from my valve cover to the back intake port with a catch can inbetween, and the front intake run's to the tree. If i run it to the PCV in the back of engine, oil just comes pouring into the intake... my set up now gives me idling issues now
Do a pan a vac system, cheap to do and a old school way that has worked for years

TerminatedGT

Established Member
Use's your exhaust to help with crank case gasses. I will be putting one on mine ordered it from summit but have got them from jegs. Some say it helps with ring seal also all said and done about $40-80 by the time you are done

AJ@CFM

Established Member
Our Valve cover breathers twist in place of your oil cap and retain the factory pcv. check them out!

breather[1]_289_detail.jpg
- http://www.c-f-m.com/performanceparts/pc/CFM-4-6-5-0-5-4L-Baffled-Billet-Valve-Cover-Breather-Kit-for-1986-2004-Mustang-GT-Cobra-2007-2013-GT500-186p3206.htm#.U_-TEvldUfg

Users who are viewing this thread