Crappy movies that you cannot shut off.

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
I got stuck watching Torque last night. Bad acting, terrible plot, and stupid stunts yet I couldn't turn it off. Ice Cube FTL.

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
The Fifth Element. Any time I see it on I will leave it.

+20000 on fast and the furious.

Saw torque the other day as well, so crappy yet didnt change the channel.

EDIT cant forget JUDGE DREDD!

Planter

Banned
No Country For Old Men. had to be the stupidest movie I've ever seen, but I couldn't turn it off, because I wanted to watch the directors train wreck happen.

04svtsnke

Established Member
+64647474848484848373 on the first few fast and furious flicks.. Kingpin gets me. I'm a bowling guy and it's like the only bowling movie out there, however corny it may be.

TJSwoboda

Established Member
For me it used to be Iron Eagle (the first one). Thanks to that movie, I cannot listen to Spencer Davis Group's "Gimme Some Lovin'" without picturing an eighteen year old kid, fresh out of high school, single handedly shooting down the entire Libyan air force.
crazy.gif

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Into the Blue. Jessica Alba can't act her way out of a wet sack, and I couldn't give a flying fornication less......

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
The Longest Yard just came on and got me thinking about crappy movies (B Movies) that you just cannot turn off when they come on.

What's on your list?

Off the top of my head I will say:

Gone In 60 Seconds
The Fast and the Furious
Dukes of Hazard
Any Given Sunday
Walking Tall

There is a ton more but quickly these abortions came to mind.

How dare you sir. None of those are B movies unless you have grown a vagina.

Whats next, you gonna say Crank is a B movie?

Walking Tall is pretty badass but I think The Rundown is one of the Rock's best, especially when he does comedy. The scene with the monkeys and theyre paralyzed from the poison guava and can barely talk gets me every time.

F&F1 is an epic story of one mans choice he must make between his real family (as an officer) and the family he wants (the Turetto clan).

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
How dare you sir. None of those are B movies unless you have grown a vagina.

Whats next, you gonna say Crank is a B movie?

Walking Tall is pretty badass but I think The Rundown is one of the Rock's best, especially when he does comedy. The scene with the monkeys and theyre paralyzed from the poison guava and can barely talk gets me every time.

F&F1 is an epic story of one mans choice he must make between his real family (as an officer) and the family he wants (the Turetto clan).

The Rundown was awesome, haha. Oh thit....unky.....MONKEY!!

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
The latest zombie movies. 28 days later, etc. I cant stand watching zombie movies but I cant turn it off either. I watched the Return of the Living Dead yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread