~ Crappy Pic with all the new additions

bad93snake

STREET405
Established Member
Been a while since i posted any pics, changed some stuff up but havent had a chance to go take nice pics.

New wheels, Brakes, Wiper deletes, Antenna delete, tailpipes, i dunno what else...HIDs as well that you cant see

Hopefully get better pics soon.

Imput, opinions welcome as always...

100_0005-1.jpg

Eddie Z

Established Member
I already wrote a comment on the pics thread, but I'll say it again..VERY nice car!!

Dekorum

Established Member
Nice and clean! What do you have plugging the antenna hole? Looks like an extremely short antenna or something..

notfastenuf

vertias y aequitas
Established Member
Looks great man.

Off topic - I have never understood doing the wiper delete unless you're running a complete track car.

bad93snake

STREET405
Established Member
the HIDs took about 15 mins to install...i got them from my distributor. $105.00

The antenna deal is a antenna delete from UPR...it was like 5 bucks and looks better than no antenna at all...

5% all around and 30% on the windshield. Fixin to go to 15-20% wit no visor strip...

Ive just never been able to stand the wipers on our cars...they stick out like a sore thumb. i actually daily drive (except snow or ice) the car, rain x, wipers and an allen wrench i the backseat at all times. haha.

The wheels are Stern De Elegance...i liked the CTRs but i was seeing them on more and more cars. I work in the automotive business so i gotta be different. The car actually looks better on these in person. the CTRs made it look kinda busy and bulky...

Thanks for the comments guys, i need to get some interior pics with my suede headliner (with custom 3D design), new stereo setup and everything else up soon...

Users who are viewing this thread