Crawfish Boil!!!

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Uh oh, I may have to perform sac-relig then, we are going to have somewhere in the area of 20 people, so can't afford to feed them that much crawfish..lol
Then yes, do it as an appetizer.
Better some than none. I can walk you through the cooking part when it gets closer.

Missed this as I was typing. Seeing the kids are gone, extra rooms right?

If need be, yea.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Oh LMAO yaya I got ya now.

No im more of a maple bacon guy.

I rarely admit it, but my Dad's whole family is from Ontario. I have many stories how wealthy they were till the depression. Little hint, look up Ward Winger and do some research. It was my great Gramps and he owned miles of coastline on the west side of Florida at one point.

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
I rarely admit it, but my Dad's whole family is from Ontario. I have many stories how wealthy they were till the depression. Little hint, look up Ward Winger and do some research. It was my great Gramps and he owned miles of coastline on the west side of Florida at one point.

ooo Easter egg Im in ill do some checking

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
I will entertain any time.
I may need to take you up on the offer. My only LA experience was Shreveport, and that was...interesting.

I made Pork Chops and fresh tomatoes. Not southern, and my wife is from Fl. She does make some awesome fried chicken and black beans though. It was my turn to cook.
I could use an excuse to check out FL too.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
80qt pot is perfect for 1 sack. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457793590.402001.jpg

Rct851

Established Member
Whole garlic cloves in the boil is delicious, sausage, mushrooms, little corns cobbs. Way more seasoning then you think you will need. Don't be discouraged after the first few batches they get better as you go... And have lots and lots of beer

MPM IV

Established Member
You may want to check out Cajungrocer.com as well. I've never ordered crawfish, but I've ordered a dozen or so turduckens from them and it's always been great.

Users who are viewing this thread