Crazy Cobra owner ripping up the road....

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
blower sounded mean! I swear i heard something @ 1:37 into tha video that sounded like a old western pistol gun shot! Your car is mean man! :fm: :cuss: :banana:

Last edited:

Thrust

Established Member
That is my cousins car. his exhaust is a vrs o/r x-pipe and a mac 3 inch catback. If you think that his car is sweet on video, it is incredible in person.

02///M3

Established Member
Damn! Everytime I see the videos you guys post up I really question my decision to get a new Legacy instead of a Cobra. I guess the practicality and insurance costs make my decision the right one, but man would I love to be doing that right now!

20-COBRA-03

Banned
What tires was he running at the time and what do his mods consist of (if hed share that info)? Thanks. BTW, sick video.

GM_DRIVER01

I finaly drove my first cobra today and it was awsome in was a 2004 mistic cobra some old people traded in for a lincoln mark Lt thing gave my long time ford loving fan a ride in it but I am not supposed to oh well he said he creamed his pants I was never a ford person but ford won my heart oh yeah good vid

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
:rockon: :rockon: :bowdown: :bowdown: Simply amazing. damn i wish i had the money to get a cobra and mod it up like all these guys

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
anyone know what that noise was @ 1min 37 seconds into the clip? something with the Rev limiteR? Hit the limiter twice or so in that vid i think, but neways NEED MORE CLIPS OF THIS SWEET ASS CAR! nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :coolman: :banana:

oh ya while that car was in reverse it sound like a beast!

Last edited:

STOKED

Forced induction freak
Established Member
hello rev limiter..... lmao!

That pop is him missing a gear and the rpm's shooting to limiter in the blink of an eye... :eek:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread