Crazy day

Cobra Was Here

I Miss My Cobra
Established Member
So in my area today, there are several tornados, golf ball sized hail, and just a few minutes ago my wife and i are leaving roadhouse when we see a police helicopter flying above with the spotlight on. A lady tells us that she thinks the convenient store up the street got robbed. There are like 8 police cars in the area and several police on foot. One of them tells us that there was a robbery and that there's an armed suspect on the loose. That helicopter has been flying around for like 15 minutes and no spotting yet... im starting to worry! Crazy freakin day

ssssnake

Established Member
Pretty exciting for Belton. :) Hope you didn't get any hail damage. The weather up there is a little more extreme than here. (Except for hurricanes, and we don't have those as often). Hope they catch the thieves though; you don't want them loose in your neighborhood. We have a lot of theft in Corpus Christi. Even the mayor in Alice steals.

"In her dogged custody fight over a fluffy black and white pooch, former
Alice Mayor Grace Saenz-Lopez sacrificed her political career and
thousands of dollars in legal bills. On Thursday, a judge forced her to give up the
prized Shih-Tzu anyway.

Saenz-Lopez has had custody since last summer, when she agreed to dog-sit for
neighbors Rudy Gutierrez and Shelly Cavazos while they and their four
children went on vacation. Saenz-Lopez called the family a day later to
tell them their dog, Puddles, had died.

On Halloween, a relative of Cavazos' spotted the dog, which Saenz-Lopez had
renamed Panchito, a diminutive of her husband Francisco's name, at an Alice
groomer. Accusations of dognapping flew and a civil custody fight and criminal
charges against Saenz-Lopez and her identical twin sister, Gracie Garcia, ensued."

Users who are viewing this thread