Crazy Dirtlegs!

chuckdlightning

Established Member
So I pulled into the bank this morning; as I was getting out of my truck i notice an 02-03ish Harley truck hauling a$$ up beside me... I looked at his truck a second (Those are nice looknin trucks) and started into the bank.. He gets out of the truck and IMMEDIATELY says.. "ookkkaay.. let's race. I always wanted to see which on was faster" haha.. I was like WTF? I look back and there's this 6'8'' good ol Dawsonville dirtleg sporting his Waffle House uniform. hahahaha... nothin against Waffle House or the employees (I LOVE THAT PLACE).. I almost lost it right there. I said, sure, let's go.. lemme finish making my deposit and we'll go. His reply was "you don't wanna race me.. Mine's supercharged" Told him mine was too... and he couldn't beleive it.. I actually had to pop the hood and prove it to him...started telling him about my mods, and he was dumbfounded. It was awesome. Poor dude... didn't have a clue. Sorry for the novel guys.. just thought that was a funny story.

chuckdlightning

Established Member
I was up in GA this past weekend. Some of you boys are scary. I hear a banjo....

haha... yeah, there are some backwoods folks up here where I live.. Nice people for the most part though..

NOBODY won.. we didn't even race.. he couldn't get past the fact that L's are supercharged. he was still in the bank after i finished and i didn't feel like waitin on the dude.. plus we were in the middle of a construction zone.

simshahh

Party2Go
Established Member
haha... yeah, there are some backwoods folks up here where I live.. Nice people for the most part though..

Definitely nice people up there for sure. Didnt really meet any person I didnt like. Went hunting up in Eastman, Id call it backwoods for sure. But everybody was just smilin' and wavin' every time. Its nice to get that every so often and get away from the assholes here in Florida.

castellscl

Established Member
I bet the only reason he got it was cause the salesman told him it was S/C'ed and it was the fastest truck out there, sportin' 20's! I hate it when people buy something like one of these types of trucks and knows nothing about them at all.

Users who are viewing this thread