Crazy fun Drag Game

stangdiablo

Established Member
Re: Re: an even better drag game

Originally posted by Bruce954
How do you stage this damn civic? Im hitting the gas and everything else!?!!

push the arrow key up to put it in first gear then pull the gas up, hit the brake button to stop at the staging line then put it in nuetral, rev to like 2k rpm on stock tires, then when the 3rd yellow light on the tree comes on push the up arrow button to put it in first and every gear after that. good luck

Brantner

Established Member
I got a 40+ car account on Nitto and 9 million in the bank... I played that game FOREVER. it's fun I recomend it.

I got a 10.134 2nd try. Best I can do.

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
Originally posted by stvdman
10.134 also. Anyone notice that god awfull wing on the stang on the top of that page.

that is what i got too... and i was thinking the same thing too...why, why do they have to ruin a perfectly good looking stang:shrug: :cuss:

Cal

Established Member
www.midnitechallenge.com

www.ashracing.com

The top one is more interactive with people, though there arent any graphics, its addicting. Last period I had a 9 second LX.

Ash racing is like Midnitechallenge but a little more straightforward. My name on that one is z06thisz28. Dont mind the name, as Im driving a 10 second Mach 1 in that one ;)

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
1st run was 10.53 My lil bro used to play that all the time, I was stuck on the nittochallenge. before you had to pay to actualy connect that was a phat game

Users who are viewing this thread