Crazy Shit / F’ed Up Thread

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Hard to believe that was 15 years ago already. The killer did 10 years in a psych ward, changed his name and has been out for over 5 years now.

Its absolutely MIND NUMBING that something like that would happen. Guy should have been put to death, method of choice by the family affected. No doubt about it. There should be no way in hell that this guy’s genes should ge given the most minuscule’s chance of proliferation.

Result of liberal rule. Crazy.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Some of these questions the reporters ask are just so ****ing stupid.

"Have you ever seen anything like that before?"
Yeah dude. I see beheadings everyday on the bus.

yeah, bro… most reporters are retards. Robots for the machine, if you will. They way they talk tells you everything you need to know.

ajaf1656

Established Member
Home made helicopter? No thanks.
I don't even like them being around me. Sometimes LAPD will just hover over LAX for no apparent reason and I feel like I have to keep an eyeball on it to make sure it doesn't fall out of the sky and land on me. Haha

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Damn, he shook that Corolla and that thing could ve totaled from just the impact of his body alone. That's crazy!

I think about all the times I rode and I try to think about times like that where I was just leaving a driveway and I can't think of anything. It's often the simple, slow moving traffic maneuvers where you end up plastered into another car by someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread