Crazy Shit / F’ed Up Thread

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
looks like she wanted to commit suicide…. when the copper was opening the door, she used to opportunity to rush him and snatch his not properly secured firearm to shoot herself in the head…

Such a weird way to commit suicide. I get some people go out in dramatic ways, like tying a cable around a tree and to your neck and driving off, but it seemed like she was desperate to kill herself. What could make a 17 year old so desperate to end her life like that and not just go home and pop pills or jump off a bridge?

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
Crazy shit… Not sure how he is gonna live that down.

A few things.

He opened the door with his gun hand/strongside hand, which rendered it useless.

By opening the door this way, he fully exposed his gun side and gave her unimpeded access.

The gun doesn't appear to be in any type of retention holster.

Once she took the gun, he didn't attempt to get both of his hands on her right wrist to control the gun. He panicked and just started swinging.

If he got two on one control, he would likely be able to control the muzzle direction even if she started pulling the trigger.

Perhaps there just wasn't any time for any real effort on his part.

His lack of awareness is what allowed this to happen.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
A few things.

He opened the door with his gun hand/strongside hand, which rendered it useless.

By opening the door this way, he fully exposed his gun side and gave her unimpeded access.

The gun doesn't appear to be in any type of retention holster.

Once she took the gun, he didn't attempt to get both of his hands on her right wrist to control the gun. He panicked and just started swinging.

If he got two on one control, he would likely be able to control the muzzle direction even if she started pulling the trigger.

Perhaps there just wasn't any time for any real effort on his part.

His lack of awareness is what allowed this to happen.

Clearly he was completely caught off guard.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Video cut too early, my bet is he has a chute (you can barely see when he turns over) and he's just playing for the video.
Plus, his friends are way too calm.
I thought the fall didn't look authentic either. "Oops, my foot closest to the edge 'slipped' and I fell even though I had all my weight on the other leg."

Maybe

Either way,

are-you-not-entertained.gif

Users who are viewing this thread