Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
They said 5.56 isn’t that bad they said it will just ice pick they said
Image1715877749.500032.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I drive with a CDL, no semi, but I’d like to think enough to have a grasp.

I see she was tossed from the seat and lost control of the wheel, but am I mistaken when I see her steering to her left (oncoming) as she tries to regain control?

I HATE a loose seat belt/air seat combination for many reasons, watching that lady bounce all over the damn place is why haha

Edit: no, i see it now.

Definitely should have had a better grip though. Truck decided it was going left, and left it went.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
I drive with a CDL, no semi, but I’d like to think enough to have a grasp.

I see she was tossed from the seat and lost control of the wheel, but am I mistaken when I see her steering to her left (oncoming) as she tries to regain control?

I HATE a loose seat belt/air seat combination for many reasons, watching that lady bounce all over the damn place is why haha

Edit: no, i see it now.

Definitely should have had a better grip though. Truck decided it was going left, and left it went.

I drive both tractor trailers and single vehicle CDL vehicle. When I’m in the big rig I’m always mentally ready to steam roll somebody. The small class 7 rig is primarily driven around the city surface streets so speeds don’t get much above 45. She didn’t have a good grasp on the wheel and I hate a loose seat belt too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

speeddemon2000

Established Member
Basically my ex-wife except my ex-wife was way worse. At lease the woman in this video worked. Stories like these are very common. She's a gold digging whore. reminds me of Bill Burr's video. I died laughing at the judges reaction when she finally came clean and admitted to sleeping with another man. The judge showed almost no reaction the entire hearing but when she admitted that you should of have seen the look on his face.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
You'd think this would be a life altering experience. Just how lucky he is to be alive and not prosecuted....

But I'm sure he'll over dose or some shit.
Im ok with that pos overdosing and assuming room temp

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Basically my ex-wife except my ex-wife was way worse. At lease the woman in this video worked. Stories like these are very common. She's a gold digging whore. reminds me of Bill Burr's video. I died laughing at the judges reaction when she finally came clean and admitted to sleeping with another man. The judge showed almost no reaction the entire hearing but when she admitted that you should of have seen the look on his face.

The problem I see is…. some guys shoot and land waaaay out of their league. The only reason they might land the “hot” chick is RESOURCES. But somehow they are totally oblivious to it.

FLAT OUT getting used and clueless. Then proceed to get taken to the cleaners.

Not saying thats you, but this is most often the case.

Women are opportunistic as ****, in general and incredibly manipulative. Beware. Best chance you have is staying in your league.

Bill Burr one of the greatest, only to be exactly what he joked about. A cuck at the bespoke of his master wife.

Biggest joke of all!

speeddemon2000

Established Member
The problem I see is…. some guys shoot and land waaaay out of their league. The only reason they might land the “hot” chick is RESOURCES. But somehow they are totally oblivious to it.

FLAT OUT getting used and clueless. Then proceed to get taken to the cleaners.

Not saying thats you, but this is most often the case.

Women are opportunistic as ****, in general and incredibly manipulative. Beware. Best chance you have is staying in your league.

Bill Burr one of the greatest, only to be exactly what he joked about. A cuck at the bespoke of his master wife.

Biggest joke of all!
My ex-wife is a master manipulator and pathological liar with mental health and substance abuse issues, Adderall and alcohol. She was two people really. One was great to be around the other one not so much. She was trying to do everything she could to keep me in the marriage. She is definitely like this woman constantly trying to find someone to sponge off of. I have assets, house cars etc. I don't make anywhere close to what this guy makes but my ex-wife just like the woman in this video had a low level office type job like this woman. Despite my protest she quit shortly after moving in. My ex had no assets and a old ford Taurus. I could have dealt with that what I couldn't deal with was the constant yelling and screaming and keeping me up all night, constant disrespect, manipulation and threats to take out TPOs and have me arrested. My mistake was believing her when she told me her previous husbands were the issue. I was foolish in believing I could be successful were other men had failed. I definitely learned alot through that experiences. I nearly lost everything I had worked for. She stole over $50k worth tools and guns. She cut open my gun safe and the Sheriff wouldn't take any action. I truly believe that divorce laws are whacked. To me it's extremely unfair that situations like these were the man make all the money and provides all the support is forced to divide 50% of any assets acquired during the course of a marriage.

Bill Burr is funny but he is a liberal Douche.

Users who are viewing this thread