Create a 2017 "Lightning"...

96 cobra

Established Member
http://truckyeah.jalopnik.com/a-brilliant-ford-dealer-just-brought-the-f-150-lightnin-1815718462

wvpwxacnwwo8qffmdize.jpg

wyu1w8wdszegkkcxqt0d.jpg

Based on a bottom-spec 2017 F-150 XL, Pioneer Ford writes that it has augmented this humble work truck with a, “650 horsepower supercharged 5.0 v8, side exit exhaust, specially tuned suspension, and our own twist on a classic wheel, but in 22" diameter!”

The dealer’s offering the vehicle with a factory warranty for $50,000. It seems to be, pretty much, Ford’s leanest work truck with go-fast bits from the Rousch Nightmare. That was pretty much the closest thing to a “modern-day Ford Lightning” that existed until this week.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Pretty bad ass looking.
I like the Nitemare tuck as well and I would be very interested in one, but it's a very base model interior. I don't like that. Looks and feels too cheap for the price.
No leather, no heated steering wheel and very basic dash.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
i like the truck just not for 50k. I just wish they would bring the stepside bed back.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Wow, that looks legit. A dealer upstaging the manufacturer. Don't see that very often.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
It's very similar to the new Nitemare truck that Roush has out.
I LOVE the rcsb option, but like I mentioned above, the interior is very cheap and basic looking. Too bad. (I'm guessing that's why all the videos I've seen on this Nitemare truck, they kind of skip the interior shots, (unless it's the extended cab or supercrew cab version), where you can load it up.)

M91196

Established Member
Would pull the electronic locker out, if it's like my 16 4X4 it disengages at 20 MPH.

And it's too expensive.

tistan

Established Member
An extended cab version would be nice. That is the only thing I really never liked about my 04 lighting.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
An extended cab version would be nice. That is the only thing I really never liked about my 04 lighting.
Roush makes it. Then, bring it to VMP tuning and get the beast hooked up! lol

Users who are viewing this thread