Creature's of Habit

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
It never cease's to amaze me how true this is as far as us humans are concerned. Starts first thing in the morning and continues until we fall asleep at night. I've had my Cobra for 2 months now and every morning way before the sun comes up, I grab a cup of coffee and a smoke, step outside to a warm Hawaii dawn, just to gaze upon the Black Beast. At first I tought it was just insecurity. But after 60 straight days of this morning ritual its obvious thats not the case. My wife thinks I've lost my mind but as ya'll fellow 03 owners know thats about the farthest thing from the truth. It just happens to be the first thing I want to look at! God I hope everyone is enjoying this as much as I am. Later...

FINICKY

Established Member
lol i hear ya man just watch out that the wifey doesnt feel replaced lol ....i had this great looking girlfriend that ended up leaving me after a week of me being an 03 owner lol. cant get enogh of this thing ,,,,,i think sometimes i like working on it more than i do driving it...nah:burnout:

T3 Cobra

Back in DSG
Established Member
I must be losing it .....

Sometimes I can feel and hear you all power shifting at the same time I am .... lolol

Can you feel the love! :coolman:

My lovely wife of 24 years says she has 2 teenagers in the house.

Btw had a close call last night with an 02 SS.

This car had exhaust upgrade and no telling what else, very loud??

We were pretty much dead even until I hit 4th when I ever so slightly pulled away to about a half car.
WHAT a Rush!!

:burnout:

:burnout:

:thumbsup:

Blades

Established Member
Hahah sweet. Finicky!! The girlfriend feels threatened, i love it. BTW: yeah i always check on it in the morning and at night. Sometimes I'll kick back and read a magazine in it. :D

x2svt

Established Member
My habit started with a 93 Cobra and I quickly became addicted:-D In 95 I sold it and had to fight cravings and the shakes for 4 years until I bought a 99 Cobra:-D From there the Pusher (FOMOCO) made me crave for and I bought an 01 Cobra;-) And then the Pusher came out with the best venum yet :thumbsup:
End of story til 2005:burnout:

2thman

giggle gas expert
Established Member
I've only had mine 3 days and I wake up with the sound of the SC whinning in my mind. My wife kinda lost it when I took a little spin last night...@3am:cuss:

jason

i8u

Established Member
Originally posted by 2thman
I've only had mine 3 days and I wake up with the sound of the SC whinning in my mind. My wife kinda lost it when I took a little spin last night...@3am:cuss:

jason

Gotta love that late night cool air!:beer:

sn8k

THe oLD FaRT
Established Member
Funny - it's my wife who usually is the one to say "let's go into the garage, have a smoke and look at the Cobras" (or she'll just follow me out there). Tells me all the time that we need to go driving awhile to get her "Cobra fix". I think after it cools down later tonight - we might have to do just that! After all, these cars were meant to be driven - not just sit in the garage collecting dust... yes, it's time for a drive! :rolling:

FX-Man

Driving the Uber Fairmont
Established Member
What?!? There's nothing obsessive about putting another coat of zaino on at 2:30 am is there? I thought it was just making use of otherwise unproductive time. :idea:

T3 Cobra

Back in DSG
Established Member
Re: Re: Creature's of Habit

Originally posted by FX-Man
What?!? There's nothing obsessive about putting another coat of zaino on at 2:30 am is there? I thought it was just making use of otherwise unproductive time. :idea:

I thought I was the only one that did that :rolling:

matstang03

Established Member
I am with you guys all the way. I love this car. i am actually excited to drive to work, then all day at work i just can't wait to drive home. It the best ever. The one thing i do wish is that all 03 Cobra owners could meet up one day. I know that could really never happen,but just imagine if it could. To put all these names with faces, and meet all you guys. It would be a blast. Who knows maybe one day we will get close to getting everyone together.. I know sept 27-29 i will be in kentucky with a bunch of 03's for an event. Who knows maybe some of you will take a trip out there also.I'm coming from NY, which is gonna be a long trip, but it will def be worth it in the end. Well talk tou later guys.
matt

FINICKY

Established Member
hey i might wanna go to that if i had someone to go with ...i wouldnt take the cobra but i would go woth my gt. i figure its gonna be crazy to watch all those modded 03 run at once...maybe we could get a mustang caravan going. i would get lost if i went myelf lol hmmmm this could be cool im in jersey by the way

matstang03

Established Member
Originally posted by FINICKY
hey i might wanna go to that if i had someone to go with ...i wouldnt take the cobra but i would go woth my gt. i figure its gonna be crazy to watch all those modded 03 run at once...maybe we could get a mustang caravan going. i would get lost if i went myelf lol hmmmm this could be cool im in jersey by the way

Hey Finicky, Well the good thing is i live in Rockland Count NY, so we can't be to far apart. There is actually a caravan going to Kentucky, so we can all follow each other down. We are staying at the Hotel..University Plaza 270-745-0088
SEPT..27,28,29

I will fill you in w/ more details as i get them. I am going with Jimmy V. and soem other guys i met at Mustang Magic. You are more then welcome to come along. I am gonna bring my 03, because i wanna see how it fars against the rest.
matt

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
if all goes well, I'll be taking delivery of mine around the 25th and driving it to Bowling Green.

my buddy is going to convoy in his '68 coupe that has a newly rebuilt drivetrain, so its gonna be a dual shakedown run!

I have reservations at University Plaza also...

Last edited:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Originally posted by matstang03
I look foward to meeting all you guys. it will be a great weekend, 03 Mustangs everywhere. :thumbsup: :) :) :)

yeaaaa.....sensory overload, I love it!

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Originally posted by matstang03

There is actually a caravan going to Kentucky, so we can all follow each other down. We are staying at the Hotel..University Plaza 270-745-0088
SEPT..27,28,29

anyone driving down from Detroit?

let's have a Michigan caravan.....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread