Crew Cab SVT Raptor Confirmed for 2011

XtremeS10

Established Member
I like the shorter look of the extended cab better.... dunno, just think this isn't really a 4 door truck...

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
They better have some oh shit handles and a 5pt harness for the people riding in the back, because it'll be one wild ride!

steeltoe

Established Member
The Raptor has been out selling regular F-150s. This was a no brainer move on Fords part but I'm kind of suprised they haven't tested this set-up on an Expedition yet.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
It was in some article about the Raptor. Ford claimed the Raptor is out selling the regular F-150 3 to 1 was the ratio IIRC. I'll try and find it.

Really?

I find it hard to believe that Ford has the necessary production capacity and supply base to even come close to regular F 150 capacity.

steeltoe

Established Member
Really?

I find it hard to believe that Ford has the necessary production capacity and supply base to even come close to regular F 150 capacity.

I think they did something similar to way the FBI comes up with murder rates and murder rates per population.

JWC

Established Member
You know I wanted a Raptor but didn't want to give up my 08 F150 CC to get one now....looks like I may just have to get one. It still looks sweet with four real doors. I agree it was a good move for Ford. Only having two seat kept me from getting the Lightning. Now Ford has me thinking about going for my check book.

onebadf150

Established Member
is ford going to offer both an extended cab and a crewcab?? I think it would be really crappy if they axed the extended cab in favor of the crew cab. its like offering a crew cab lightning doesn't really make any sense. If you want a crew cab buy an fx4 stop whining about how it doesn't fit your needs the truck wasn't made for you.

JWC

Established Member
They are offering BOTH. That way we can pick which one suites us. I have an 08 CC Lariat but the CC Raptor has things you can't get on a FX4 or Lariat. Choice is good. Nobody said anything about the anything getting axed.

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
This is what I was hoping for, but now I have to decide between a White 6.2 CC Raptor or a White 2011 GT500....... :)

Users who are viewing this thread