Criminal Justice Degrees

stangmanR

Established Member
I hope this is the right place.

Well my question is that im trying to get my AA in Criminal Justice at my local community college. But im getting deployed again to Iraq in October, I was just wondering if there was any good Criminal Justice online classes anyone would know about. After completing this semester, Ill be 3 classes shy of my AA. I've searched on line but im not sure if the colleges are that respectable.

I would like to get into Forensics, something in that field.

So if anyone has any advice I would greatly appriciate it.

Thanks

:rockon:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
If you want to get into forensics, you will need at least a bachelors in forensic science. C.J. wont help with forensics.

Coker

Established Member
Are you Active Duty?

If so Do www.earmyu.com or you can access it from you AKO.
They Have programs that you they (Army) Pay for school.
Is all online and you pick what school you what do go to. I am going to Troy and I am going for my Criminal Justice also, I don't pay 1 cent for books or anything.
Only catch you can only do 2 classes at a time but if you really want to do more you can pay out of pocket. I am getting deployed in June and If I actually have time ( which I am sure I will not) I can do some classes over there if I have internet. If you have anymore questions you can Message me your or email me at [email protected]

Coker

txyaloo

Established Member
Take a look at Central Texas College. The majority of their students are deployed troops, and they're fully accredited. Most, if not all, of their classes are available online.

http://online.ctcd.edu/

Users who are viewing this thread