criuse to FFW @ ennis on the 17th

adamb258

Established Member
I am going to try and get a cruise together for saturday morning(sept 17th) from dallas to ennis. I was just going to see if anyone would be interested????

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
No shit, im down, my dad promised he'd have the fox running by my first weekend home, sept 3rd.

And MAYBE i'll have the gears and zex kit by then.

Either way im down.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
just realized you're talking about FFW, my bullitt will be in the show, the vice president of ntmc is towing it down there for me with his lightning, then i shall ride down with someone if any of yall would be ablidged so i can be there saturday

Mighty Rooster

Mega Bullitthead
Established Member
If there is no rain in the forecast, count me in as well. I still have not had the car tuned since moving from California to Texas (93 octane, higher tempretures, humidity, etc) so I will not be making passes on the track. I plan to enter the car show though. I don't have the cleanest car but I like to 'park' where the action is! :)

Last edited:

adamb258

Established Member
awesome looks like we will have a good cruise. I am going to pick a location somewhere around where 75 turns into 45 since 45 is the highway we will be takign and peopel will be comign from different directions, hopefulyl this keeps people from going out of there way to much and we will still have near 30 mins from there to cruise together

RedSquad7

E.D.209
Established Member
I may be up for it and I'll see if JC wants to cruise. Not to throw a wrench....We did this last year and met at the IHOP at the Parks mall in Arlington- pretty central on I20 and close to 287 to head down to Ennis. Just a suggestion.

adamb258

Established Member
RedSquad7 said:
I may be up for it and I'll see if JC wants to cruise. Not to throw a wrench....We did this last year and met at the IHOP at the Parks mall in Arlington- pretty central on I20 and close to 287 to head down to Ennis. Just a suggestion.

i am open to any suggestions at this point. I will wait and see where the majority of the people will be coming from and make a decision based on that

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
I'm probably game. I entered to run but I can't in the 'vert without a roll-bar but I want to see the action anyway.

adamb258

Established Member
PonyFever said:
I'm probably game. I entered to run but I can't in the 'vert without a roll-bar but I want to see the action anyway.

yea! itll be good to have another vert there, since we have the ultimate cruising cars ;-)

JSW19

'99 Stang
Established Member
I'd go, but then again, waco is..100 miles out of the way? And I figured you guys wouldn't want a V6 tagging along, since it's just toooooo slow to hang w/ you guys. :)

JKD

Banned
I haven't decided if I am going or not quite yet. $25 bucks just to spectate is abit steep for a show that has sucked the last few years. If I go I will cruise with you guys.

Steve D.

Users who are viewing this thread