criuse to FFW @ ennis on the 17th

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
Yeah, the Best Buy is on the east side of 75....

I'll go ahead and make the decision here....

Meeting at Tom Thumb off Caruth Haven, if you can't find it, call someone and we'll direct you...

281-352-6936 is my cell...

blue92

Established Member
adamb258 said:
ok well i was abotu to post but tom thumb said there is not a store at caruth haven???
Tom Thumb is at Northwest Hwy and 75 right across from Northpark Mall on the southwest corner of the intersection. :burnout:

DocSVT

Established Member
Third wheel

I am fairly new to the area and quite the OLD FART (45), but if you don't mind a party crasher and invite the elderly, I say..... I might be in for a cruise.
:beer:

Last edited:

adamb258

Established Member
anyone is welcome. Accodring to tom thumb there isnt one off of caruth haven???????

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
Get off at Royal Ln, and keep going until you see it.... Its not at Royal Ln, but its after that... Zach, am I right? Thats the only one I saw...
Ask where their nearest one is.

whistlin93SVT

Titty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Lets pic a place that we are positive is there and one of us knows how to get there so that person can tell eveybody else.

Blake

Last edited:

blue92

Established Member
DKS2814V said:
Get off at Royal Ln, and keep going until you see it.... Its not at Royal Ln, but its after that... Zach, am I right? Thats the only one I saw...
Ask where their nearest one is.

There's an old Tom Thumb at 75 and Meadow Rd. in the strip center on the northwest corner of the intersection, if your going south and have passed Meadow Rd. you've gone too far. If you coming from the south on 75 I think you have to take the Walnut Hill exit stay on the service road up to Meadow then take a left under the freeway then right into the strip center parking lot Tom Thumb will be in the middle of the strip center.:burnout:

whistlin93SVT

Titty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Established Member
blue92 said:
There's an old Tom Thumb at 75 and Meadow Rd. in the strip center on the northwest corner of the intersection, if your going south and have passed Meadow Rd. you've gone too far. If you coming from the south on 75 I think you have to take the Walnut Hill exit stay on the service road up to Meadow then take a left under the freeway then right into the strip center parking lot Tom Thumb will be in the middle of the strip center.:burnout:

The meeting place has been decided in the new thread.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2703705#post2703705

TexasLawDawg

Established Member
Alright guys! heres a money saving tidbit for ya! If you pre-buy your tickets at O'Reileys they are only $15 each for Sat or Sun. or $25 for both days! I bought mine 2 days ago here in Midland... See everyone there... but I'll be in the Pacifica, not the Cobra...

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
blue92 said:
That is the place I'm giving directions to by the btw, just tryin to help guess if you don't drive a mustang you don't know where or how to get anywhere in Dallas, the city I was born in btw.

Hahaha, wha???? I don't discriminate, I"ll give your SHO a beating too! :banana:

adamb258

Established Member
DKS2814V said:
Hahaha, wha???? I don't discriminate, I"ll give your SHO a beating too! :banana:

only thing youll be beating is yourself after i whoop you

:)

blue92

Established Member
DKS2814V said:
You going down on Sunday? Can't make it Sat. but I got a friend with a supercharged SHO that can be your huckleberry on Sunday. He loves eating snakes for breakfast (cobras, vippers) :burnout: :D .

Users who are viewing this thread