Crower Stage III Cams?

TheBigHrn

Established Member
Hey guys I'm about to sell my snowmobile, and I am looking to buy the Crower Stage III Cams from Rpmoutlet.com.....
http://www.rpmoutlet.com/03cobracam.htm

Just want to know if I do have to buy the valve springs after I get the Cams?? Also anyone know what kind of increased HP/TQ i would see after the new cams.....

Any comments/opinions welcome
Thanks,
John

venmousracer

Established Member
CMBANKS0723,

what is the part number for the comp cams springs???? I have my crower stage 3 cams now I need to order the springs and retainers, so what would be the part nember and prices on the comp cam springs and retainer. Thanx Eddie [email protected]

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
TheBigHrn said:
...snip... and I am looking to buy the Crower Stage III Cams from Rpmoutlet.com.....
...snip...

Yeah, I would buy them from basically anywhere else but RPMouthouse.
Have seen a thread on here about those idiots sending out the wrong cams on an order.

I bought mine from www.modularperformance.com check with John there for a good price on the package deal with springs and retainers.

here is a video of what they sound like with midlengths, o/r x and magnaflow cb;
~RIGHT CLICK SAVE AS~

as far as power from this single mod....... not many people only do by itself.

Put it this way, I am running very safe 17.5 degree tune on 93 octane, with 17.5-18 lbs boost making 666rwhp, the cams are good for something.

all part numbers are in my sig

Last edited:

TheBigHrn

Established Member
Thanks for the springs tip, also what do you think my power numbers would be w/ my mods??? Havent had it dyno'd yet so....

PS- car sounds nasty

drkchk03svt

Established Member
TheBigHrn said:
Hey guys I'm about to sell my snowmobile, and I am looking to buy the Crower Stage III Cams from Rpmoutlet.com.....
http://www.rpmoutlet.com/03cobracam.htm

Just want to know if I do have to buy the valve springs after I get the Cams?? Also anyone know what kind of increased HP/TQ i would see after the new cams.....

Any comments/opinions welcome
Thanks,
John

Call Manny at HPP and order their blower cams. 972-395-9844

Users who are viewing this thread