Cruise December 27th

Jon98Stang

Established Member
Cruise December 28th

This will be the route.
First start off at "The Corner" of 50 and North Orange Ave.

Head out from there. We will end up at winghouse of Sanford. It's a good 2 Hour cruise. And to top it all off, whats wrong with a nice cold beer, and some delicious wings?
from:W Colonial Dr/SR-50/US-17/US-92 to:W Colonial Dr/SR-50 @28.546582, -81.646914 to:W Oakland Ave/Old SR-50 @28.546800, -81.651560 to:SR-438 @28.546526, -81.653979 to:SR-438 @28.547264, -81.656252 to:CR-561A to:Sugarloaf Mountain Rd, Clermont, Lake

I've tried this before and im gonna try it again.
I'm willing to change it to the 28th if everyone wants.

Last edited:

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
ya i just need to pop the clutch every time i need to start it till i can get a new battery

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
Thats a nice route you mapped out. I live over in Clermont and I can tell ya you guys will enjoy blackstill lake rd, lots of nasty curves on that road. The back roads through Winter Garden heading towards Disney are fun also.

Jon98Stang

Established Member
Well you better get the ball rolling. Find as many people as you can! I already posted this up on Fuel slut and another Forum. If yall want go ahead and post it up more places.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
1 bid for the 28th.

FSU/Wisconsin play on the 27th, so my garnet and gold ass will be there.

Last edited:

Jon98Stang

Established Member
A little bit of an update. We WILL be leaving the corner at 12! Make sure you are there on time or we will be leaving. I will have a bunch of maps in my car. So drivers, i will be passing these out while we are there! The map will have my number on it and We will need one person to be the tail end of the group. One little thing to make it go so much more smoother. Please everyone do the speed limit. I don't mind yall speeding every once in a while, but to keep the group together, we will need everyone to stay together and drive at the same speeds. By the way, Cops will most likely be out so just look for them! There are lights on 50 and most people will get stopped by them. But dont worry! We will be then meeting up at the gas station right before we turn onto SR 438. Before we go any farther we will meet up there and we all should be there by We head out.

If anyone else has anymore questions or anything please just ask.

BTW This is the first cruise i am setting up, so please don't get on my ass about stupid things. kthxbye :)

Last edited:

Litemup86

Established Member
Wonder if my wife and family would kill me if I cancelled our vacation to go on this instead? I wish I was going to be around and I'll definately be in on any others you do. Thanks for organizing it.
I will be at the Pony Trail (or whatever it's called) on the Friday before the NPD show in Silver Springs. Try and make it to that one too.

08geetee500

Addicted to Boost
Established Member
Is this open to anyone from the area?
I might be interested if I get my car back together. I am installing shocks/springs on Friday.

MountainDew

Do the Dew!
Established Member
Glad to see the cruises I started over a year ago are still going on. Now that I have the car driveable again I'll have to keep the ball going.

Users who are viewing this thread