Cruisin' in Ocean City

Driverlarry

Established Member
I was wandering if anyone else in here was planning on going to Ocean City's car week, May 20th-23rd. I think it would be awesome to see a bunch of fast fords meet and cruise together. Any ideas?

Vrrooom

MACA Member #156
Established Member
Im going to be there as well.

Going up Thursday afternoon and coming back Sunday evening and staying at the Carousel Hotel along with a whole group of other car enthusiast ppl. Last year we had the whole parking garage filled w/ Mustangs and Fbodies (30+). And we were all partyin in the Carousel and cruising up and down Coastal Hwy. I think the Hotel was on 140th?

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
I'll be down on that Friday night.... Stayin at the Carousel.... We should get somethin set up.. Like Friday night, everyone meet in the Carousel parking garage and then just go cruse for a while... bunch of american cars, surrounding a ricer.. good times.. good times..

vipergts281

Established Member
As of now, I plan on being there atleast on Saturday.

I heard it is so crowded there with all of the cars....to the point where it is too much. Did anyone attend last year? If so, was it bearable?

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
I went last Oct, and it wasn't that bad at all.. I don't know about the Summer cruse, but I'm sure it's more.. You have to figure that there are a lot of people there during the day, but if you go cruse at night, there are pry less epople wondering around.

vipergts281

Established Member
Originally posted by Miamifan1354
I went last Oct, and it wasn't that bad at all.. I don't know about the Summer cruse, but I'm sure it's more.. You have to figure that there are a lot of people there during the day, but if you go cruse at night, there are pry less epople wondering around.
Do you plan on going Jay?

Driverlarry

Established Member
I went last May and it was pretty well packed at some points. Although there was a 30min. burnout session on one street before the cops came. Then it moved to a different street. It was a blast though.

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Na, May 20-23... Lets get a head count.. I think i've read all of three.. Only say you're going if you actually have a hotel..

nugen

Established Member
Originally posted by Miamifan1354
Na, May 20-23... Lets get a head count.. I think i've read all of three.. Only say you're going if you actually have a hotel..

I'm going, but I won't be there until Saturday. I don't have a hotel yet though, so I'll just crash with you:p

Camaroguy22

Slow LT1 Driver
Established Member
My local Fbody club is going to cruise to OC. I am not sure if i am going not or yet. Should be alot of fun. Last year around the beingin of June there was an Import show....i killed more rice in that one week than all years combined.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
My name is Todd and I'm... (an alcolholic..kidding) new to this forum. I live on the Eastern Shore of Maryland, Oxford, MD in particular, and own a white 03 supercharged Mach 1. I rented a room at the Grand Hotel on 21 street over looking the boardwalk for cruisin week. I'll be there Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with a few of my buddies. I would love to meet up with you guys, along with my friends, to cruise together or what ever. If anyones interested let me know!

Roush9703

Established Member
i'll be coming down with a few mustangs wednesday through friday...havent made any reservations yet though

Users who are viewing this thread