Cruisin' Ocean City 2011 - MACA house!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I know there is already a thread about who is going this weekend, but I specifically wanted to ask who will be staying in the "MACA duplex" on 87th street. Not sure if Andrew will be staying there this year, so I'll take the lead on this.

For anyone who hasn't seen the place before, its a small duplex on the bayside of 8th street. Both sides are 3bd/2ba, 2 rooms with double beds and one with two singles. They can sleep 4 guys comfortably, maybe another on the couch, and if someone brings their gf, they can have a double bed. Each side has a full kitchen too, pretty sweet setup. Parking for 4 cars in the driveway and tons of street parking.

The weekend is May 19-22, which is thursday through sunday. I'll most likely be taking friday off, so we can head up early friday and have the place through sunday. If enough people want to go up thursday, I'm sure that can be arranged. If we don't get enough to cover both sides, we can always just rent one side, but having both is pretty sweet. The price over the past few years has been around $100, give or take $25, so it's a great deal for the weekend compared to getting a hotel room somewhere.

Oh, and be prepared to play a lot of beer pong :beer:

Note to Bonefish (and anyone else): Don't be scared to come down with us and stay again. I promise we will not take you out and get you plastered this year. I try to save all my drinking until the late hours of the night because I'd much rather be out cruising for most of the day. Not sure what vehicle I'll have this year (NOT riding along again, that sucked), but I will be out driving it for a majority of the days we're there, even if it's in the Jeep. So, while some people there might be mostly drinking and partying, there is plenty of time for driving around and having other fun as well. :thumbsup:

Attendees:

Sunburned
viper82489
blksvtCOBRA714
zaxjax
Shifty Powers

Fakers:

N2DAMYSTIC

Last edited:

blksvtCOBRA714

Established Member
I would be interested, but I may be changing jobs here shortly so as long as I can get off I'll be down. GF would be coming and I would be there thurs night.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Gonna say in for now. May change after talking with my wife tonight but if anything changes I will post up.

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
the famous condo with great stories! every time i pull they are playing beer pong...so yes be ready to play

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Sweet, already have a possible six. We might have as many ex-cobra owners as we do current cobra owners :D

Yes, this should hopefully be less than $125/person.

And yes, everyone is perfectly welcome to come by and hang out, play beer pong, whatever. Tons of street parking in the area.

Just don't sleep over without pitching in for rent/booze :kaboom:

Last edited:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
LOL - I do not need spousal permission. Just a question of whether or not she wants to go. Turns out she does but everything is pending on whether or not my parents can come down and watch the kids so we can go out at night. If they cannot then I am going solo.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
LOL!....Thanks man! I want to come down...not sure if it is for a day or a couple days. I am sure I'll be by "Da House" if I do.

Not to hijack the thread....but, if anyone who does not make it to "Da House" wants to stay some where I might be game to share a room.

By the way..for those who have not stayed here..it is a great set up..there is no doubt there. Lots of parking...hose to wash your car..right near the bay...if you have a boat..you can drop in. It's a partying crew...unfortunately..I'm old..and I can't hang..LOL! But a great group!

And I agree..I want to cruise....this year!

The vette should be all set..by the time..this comes along.

Actually it's set now....I just mean a few more mods..all show no go! LOL!

:beer:

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Haha, its cool Tim. Gonna bring the 'teef' again if they wife doesn't come?

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
I'm not gonna disappoint! I would not grant you guy's that opportunity. Teef are in! Thinking Jen needs a set as well!

Grandparents are in so it looks like a spot is open. Hopefully Mom and Dad will not wake up with a Pokeman in their bed. I Kid, I Kid!

Just booked a Condo at the Carousel for the weekend and will be down Friday early afternoon.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Tim, this was a thread about who is staying in our duplex...

HEHE Apparently Jen does not want a set of Teef. :dw: Fine, I will entertain. Besides, I gave Mike an opportunity to step up in the event I needed some place to stay :shrug:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread