****Cruisin Ocean City May 17-20****

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
I'm here now.. Staying at the hilton. Going to take the car out in a little while.. Finally clearing up..

SVTcobra04

Established Member
nvm....

just gonna cruise aorund and see what i can find.

Last edited:

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
long day today. got a nasty ticket. MD troopers FTL!! Never seen troopers stand in the middle of the road with radar guns before...

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
ReVviNg HiGh said:
long day today. got a nasty ticket. MD troopers FTL!! Never seen troopers stand in the middle of the road with radar guns before...

Welcome to my world. What is the punishment?

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
it was a 120 in a 55. 5 points and 530 fine. Hopefully only 2 points will transfer to NJ.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
ReVviNg HiGh said:
it was a 120 in a 55. 5 points and 530 fine. Hopefully only 2 points will transfer to NJ.

Wow. My LEO was pretty chill with me goin 21 over. Couldn't imagine what the guy said about you goin double the limit. Bet the trooper in the middle of the road came up pretty fast at 120. Guess I'll be seeing you back in MD for our court date?

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
sunburned said:
Wow. My LEO was pretty chill with me goin 21 over. Couldn't imagine what the guy said about you goin double the limit. Bet the trooper in the middle of the road came up pretty fast at 120. Guess I'll be seeing you back in MD for our court date?

The trooper did not say one word to me. He pulled me and my cop friend over at the same time. I will see what my lawyer says. It might be cheaper taking the 2 point conversion to NJ and paying the fine.

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
Finally back on SVTP - big thanks to everyone who came out this weekend (weather was BEAUTIFUL for the most part).

Sorry to see you couldn't make it Dwight - next time!

blowns281

GARAGE QUEEN
Established Member
Had a great time :thumbsup: , nice to finally meet some of you, and can't wait till next year, hope to see some of you next week at atco

.91fox

Stop Hatin
Established Member
mikey lightning said:
so ....everyone who is in the holiday hotel.....i kicked the lil kids off the computer...hahah lets go to the rooms n drink!!!!

lol, it was a fun time:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread