****Cruisin Ocean City May 17-20****

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
NOXCUSES said:
Well it can take a while for me. As of right now the car is not running correctly so It doesnt look like I will be able to go. I cannot believe that something so stupid has come up. Tim, I drove my Acura to work, but if he calls me and it is fixed I will leave early, and switch cars, and can meet you in middletown.

That sucks, keep me posted.

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
Will do Tim, I am really trying, I was up till almost 12, and than up by 6 this morning. I walked through alot of stuff with my tuner, and he was basically telling me he has tried all of them. I may just have to drive to JLP's, and get a new Throttlebody.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Fellas, I'm out....Just can't pull it off. Too much going on with my family this weekend and I'll be totally selfish if I run off to hang with my Cobra buddies. Have a great time!!!!

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
No Dwight You gotta come man. Maybe if you shoot me the directions to the track, I might stop up there.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Well, looks like our "Senior" member is out, that makes Darryl our fearless leader on Saturday!

IronTerp

NOXCUSES said:
No Dwight You gotta come man. Maybe if you shoot me the directions to the track, I might stop up there.
I'll still be going to Mason Dixon on Sunday morning for a few hours, but tomorrow is my wife's birthday and at first she was going to come to OC with me, but a bunch of stuff is going on for both of us that would make it a real stretch now. Really sorry to miss this one though.....OC is the snizzle!!!

Last edited:

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Family comes first Dwight and we all understand. Tell the wife Happy Birthday from all of us. Let it rip at Mason Dixon!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Droppin like flies. Our saturday cruise just got shaved down to like 4-5 guys.

jzepp

Established Member
Well will everybody be down there on Saturday? I might not be able to get down there until 10 or 11 am. Are any of you meeting at any place down there once everybody is there? I will only be able to stay saturday and would like to meet some of you guys.

Last edited:

IronTerp

jzepp said:
Well will everybody be down there on Saturday? I might not be able to get down there until 10 or 11 am. Are any of you meeting at any place down there once everybody is there? I will only be able to stay saturday and would like to meet some of you guys.
Check out the first post of this thread......there is a complete tentative itinerary of the entire weekend.

Ninedown

Established Member
I'm out for this one too. With my car losing paint, looking like crap & today I lost my job!! UGH.. Have fun guys!

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
I'm still in and I'll meet you guys at McDonald's in the morning! I'll be there before 8

Users who are viewing this thread