Cruisin the Coast 05!!! Official Thread!!

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
yea cool..thanks kevPSR.....we all big fans of the EVO...my sisters b/f....car lookse xactly same except for the 600+HP...lol..

joemayo

Established Member
1 Sonic Blue Cobra
1 Competition Orange Cobra
3 Redfire Cobra's
1 Turbo Mach 1
10.83 Trans Am
Down here on the coast that I know of it shall be fun!

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
very nice joemayo...that would make my weekend...just 03-04 cobras...lol

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
Hopefully have my truck running right by the time CTC gets here. Trying to iron out some tuning problems now. I know Todd will be here so....looks like a white 99 and a white 2000 will be side by side once again.

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
SVTman75 said:
It usually rains one day. Hopefully we don't have a damn tropical storm move in. That's what happened last year.

SHHHHH... don't say that! lol I don't remember much from last year, just getting rained on and pelted with sand from that damn storm! I'll have my Stang rolling and ready by then :D Can't wait! Oh, watch out for undercover po-po's... last year some kids and their dad were spray painting the road around 11 p.m. east of the coliseum(had a line across the road, staging lane, etc... lol)... anyway, there was a guy behind everyone just standing around... he walks up, unzips his jacket, shows his badge and threatens to arrest the dad. Everyone was made to leave the area. The dad didn't get arrested but came pretty close. :smmon:

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
oh ok...be and some buddies always run on I-10 in front of the gulfport sportsplex...its fun..

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
If ya didn't know already....there isn't gonna be a CTC this year due to the storm. Hopefully all will be back to normal next year. Stay safe all....

>J<

Users who are viewing this thread