Cruisin the Coast 05!!! Official Thread!!

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
Vince, i'll have to stop in and say hello. My house is in walking distance of the Coliseum.

Joe, i think i've seen your car around maybe twice. Sonic blue is the best color for the SVT's IMO. I just like the look of them under florescents at nite.

joemayo

Established Member
I'm over at treasure bay about 10p.m with the other V8's my car has blueish window tint also that might stand out

joemayo

Established Member
Alot of Al and FL people are staying at the Imperial Palace...
Check out gulfcoastmuscle.org forums and ls2.com in southern there's more about CTC in those threads...

KevPSR

Established Member
I'll be there again doing some filming for the site/next DVD. So look out for the crazy SRvidz people :D
And yeaaa..I was a bit late to reserve a hotel, so I got stuck in one about 5 mins off the strip, but whatever works! :pepper:

98RICKSTANG

Banned
91lxcoupe said:
I plan to sit in front of the Mall by Sears in a chair and watch the cars go by. Traffics to bad to cruise now. We need to get a desinated spot as a group to chill at.
the mall is a good place to meet thats for sure!!!dont know if im going or not,i dont think the kid is at the right age?but i may go next year.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
98RICKSTANG said:
allright. ill let him ride with you in a car for four hour and ill ride in my car solo ok.LOL
Thats fine w/ me. As long as I can take him to the mall w/ me :thumbsup: .

SVT Muscle

Established Member
What mall are y'all talking about. I think I'll try to make it too. I know very little about the gulfport area. This will be my first crusin the coast.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Theres a road that runs along the beach for probably about 25 miles that the car/trucks/bikes cruise up and down on. Theres a mall between biloxi and gulfport w/ a sears automotive center right on the road and also a Olive Garden next to it if I remember right. I sit there along the road and watch the people go by. It use to be that the traffic wasn't that bad, but the last few yrs. the traffic has been horrible so that why I just sit and watch along w/ alot of other people.
I'm waiting to ride in that kenne belled cobra Corey if you read this.

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
The road that runs down the beach is hwy 90 (beach blvd). Olive garden is on the corner of Debuys and there is also a Red lobster.

The mall is the next two red lights after heading east. Am not sure what i will be working at this time but i will try and meet up with you guys. The mall would definately be a great place to meet up cause of all the places to eat...liquor store...gas stations...etc right there in walking distance. The closer it gets to CTC...the better we can plan things out.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
i will def be there...im in gulfport....let me know a meeting place...have an friends with 05 GT and 03 EVO..and more....would like to meet up and hang out....

KevPSR

Established Member
sam92lx said:
have an friends with 05 GT and 03 EVO
let your friend know that the infamous black AMS EVO should be there, he'll probably get a kick out of that :D We should also have a Z06, big turbo SRT4, then of course some Camaros, more then likely a KB Cobra or two, and who knows what else!

Users who are viewing this thread