Cruising I-94 t 100+ mph

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
That was the annual Bull Run cruise. It made the news 2 days ago...not real good PR for that event.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Blksnke said:
on channel 7 news at 11pm they are suppose to reveal who was behind this race.

I know who was driving, hopefully he's not in any shit. We're supposed to hang out this weekend. It's pretty obvious who it is, and he's moderately noteworthy around here, which is why I think the news if making this out to be more than it is. Gay.

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
DBK said:
I know who was driving, hopefully he's not in any shit. We're supposed to hang out this weekend. It's pretty obvious who it is, and he's moderately noteworthy around here, which is why I think the news if making this out to be more than it is. Gay.

I can't watch the Detroit news. What did they talk about? Did they squeeze the story in between a couple new murders and gang fights. Wait did they just take time away from Sports since there's no good news about the Detroit teams.

JP

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
They just gave the typical bit about how you should fear for your life because crazy men in exotic cars are gonna kill you. Typical "investigators" material. :rollseyes

It wasn't THAT bad though, even though I'm sure cops are going to exact punitive revenge on me and any one else in an exotic car going five over. Camilo gets named on the tape, and they played it, then called him and he admitted it was him (don't ask me why :lol: ) He was trying to do damage control yesterday before it ran so hopefully he just gets a mild spanking. Cops are disinterested in prosecuting him, thank god...

Amy V6

My Mom Says I'm Cool
Established Member
He seems like a cool guy. I like his artwork. He was at the JoAnns store I work at buying some zippers. I told him to bring in some of his artwork to be framed.

BlownShift

Rex Kramer -Danger Seeker
Established Member
i hate the news...

they like to ruin my programs with special news breaks... like I give a shit if the teachers are on strike in detroit. ... it's not like those kids are ever going to read or write... stop interrupting Montel

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread