Cruzin' Telegraph 2006

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
WhippleCharged Sonic said:
Ok ladies,
What is the plan for breakfast? I have to leave at around 10:30ish for a funeral service, then I will be back a little later. Please save my spot if at all possible.

Sooooooo, what are the plans?
Let's meet at the Rams Horn @ 0700 then hit the lot around 8ish.

Like Doug said...its located just a few blocks south of the FD on southbound Telegraph...can't miss it.

Chad_Diesel

Yeah Dude Sure Whatever
Established Member
Fresh and I should be to the parking lot by 11am. It's hard for us afternoon workers to get up at the A$$ CRACK OF DAWN... and it's Saturday at that! Hope to see you all there!!

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
Chad_Diesel said:
Fresh and I should be to the parking lot by 11am. It's hard for us afternoon workers to get up at the A$$ CRACK OF DAWN... and it's Saturday at that! Hope to see you all there!!

11 O'Clock
conf40.gif
sleeping10.gif

You better be bringing lunch.

JP

Chad_Diesel

Yeah Dude Sure Whatever
Established Member
dougwg said:
I'm still awake.... :sleeping:

Someone order me a coffee would ya :)

I'll get to bed in about an hour. It's now 1:45:am day of..... Can't forget to set the alarm for 9am..... like I'm gonna sleep anyway..... too excited about Telegraph! :rockon:

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
I hope you guys had fun while I was sweating my ass off in Cincinnati. (On the bright side I now have a source of Stone and Three Floyd's brews).

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
MidLifeC said:
I hope you guys had fun while I was sweating my ass off in Cincinnati. (On the bright side I now have a source of Stone and Three Floyd's brews).

Sweating your ass off? I think pretty much everyone there was sweating bullets just sitting......I think we were about the same as you were.....:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread