CS front fascia

cidsamuth

Liberty Biberty
Established Member
JD,

If you go to Tousley Ford parts and enter the part number (BR3Z-15200-AA), you'll see a price of $268.73. They have great prices and quick shipping. Problem is, shipping is $100+ for this item because of it's unusual size.

So, last week, I was able to get a 'price match' from my local dealer using the Tousley quote. Essentially, I was out the door for $268.73 plus tax (about $282) and avoided shipping charges. You might want to give that a shot.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
JD,

If you go to Tousley Ford parts and enter the part number (BR3Z-15200-AA), you'll see a price of $268.73. They have great prices and quick shipping. Problem is, shipping is $100+ for this item because of it's unusual size.

So, last week, I was able to get a 'price match' from my local dealer using the Tousley quote. Essentially, I was out the door for $268.73 plus tax (about $282) and avoided shipping charges. You might want to give that a shot.

That was a pretty swift idea!!

Damn, I miss working at Ford sometimes.... D plan and cost on parts!

JD's04

Established Member
Is that part number for the fascia and fogs?

Thanks Guys for your help.

Last edited:

CO_SVT

Established Member
JD,

Great idea :beer:

dro

Stock 5.0 w/ mods > *
Established Member
Another vote for the ford dealer. Got mine at a *VERY* competitive price, also.

RMoore92

Established Member
JD,

I don't remember being charged shipping for anything ive bought from Tousley.

cidsamuth

Liberty Biberty
Established Member
I don't remember being charged shipping for anything ive bought from Tousley.

They charge a minimum of $10, but won't actually calculate the total until after you place the order. On ALLFORDMUSTANGS, a member emailed Tousley and was quoted $100+ for shipping on the kit.

Charging $100+ for the shipping on the fascia kit is not unusual, as I found several vendors who do the same thing; their prices were cheaper than LMR or AM, but they ended up more expensive after shipping. So, this wasn't meant as a bust on Tousley . . . this is just one of those parts you want to get locally if possible.

implosive

Established Member
Thanks cidasmuth! Just ordered my cs front with fogs for $280.95 shipped!

Users who are viewing this thread