CT paint/bodyshops

670 of 4993

Head Colostomizer
Established Member
does anybody have any recommendations on good/affordable hartford area body shops? I'm looking to repaint my 93 cobra and get some minor dings popped.

2ndGearPull

Going Down So Smooth!
Established Member
T and J Auto Body in East Hartford behind Hoffman Ford on 36 Jencks Street. Im getting a quote for my hood from them. Monaco Ford highly recommends them.

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
My neighbors have been happy from work done from the autobody shop on route 72 in Bristol. It is close to the Plainville townline. However, if you are willing to travel for good autobody work, I have family in the Boston area, that owns their own shop. Even with special treatment aside, they truly have jesus powers when it comes to body work. They do a lot of special interest cars too.

Mikw4

Established Member
T and J Auto Body in East Hartford behind Hoffman Ford on 36 Jencks Street. Im getting a quote for my hood from them. Monaco Ford highly recommends them.

were you able to get a quote? if you don't mind could you pm me their estimate? i've been debating doing mine as well

Stormin

Established Member
Try Maaco in Middletown. Ask for Mark He does top notch work....
770 Newfield St
Middletown, CT 06457
(860) 632-0106

Tell him Tom Sherman sent you

jrock817

The Sandman
Established Member
my uncle does great work down in milford... specializes in restorations has tons of awards etc... pm me if your interested... hes well worth the 1/2 hour drive

Users who are viewing this thread