CT Stripes and Bumper Letters

nothing

nothing
Established Member
added some black CT stripes to the car and I finally decided to do black bumper letters. Just something a little different for a while.

I was going to do the grand sport stripes over the tire at first...played around with a few designs and these are different and i think kinda cool looking.

tell me what you think. don't mind all the bugs lol

IMG_2135.JPG

IMG_2136.JPG

IMG_2134.JPG

and here is lilred06gt's right after we finished...he is in the process of having the wheels painted black also

IMG_1997.JPG

IMG_1998.JPG

Last edited:

Evil4Eye

Schizophrenic SVT Poster
Established Member
It doesn't look bad, especially on the Zinc yellow. Not my style though, but as long as you like it. The Cobra letters definitely look good. :beer:

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
yea not feeling the stripes.....but can I get picture of your avatar??

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Not feelin' the stripes either, but I added the cobra lettering to my screaming yellow as soon as I got it. Looks good on ZY too.

nothing

nothing
Established Member
thanks for the background...I don't mind the black lettering but I think I actually like it more without it!! Nice looking car.

i have had the car for 5 years and just now put the letters on it. just looking for something different. i get tired of the car and change it up every so often. i am on my 6th set of exhaust :) and changing it up again in about a week. makes it feel fresh again :)

here is another i took at the same time.

front.jpg

Last edited:

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
Not feeling the stripes too much. Def. love the bumper inserts. Thanks for sharing bro!

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
What exhaust setup do you have now and what are you going with? My favorite is x-pipe with mac catback

Users who are viewing this thread