Ctc 2011

miss03ow

Established Member
hey anyone stayin at IP please pm me and I will shoot you my # would rather park next to other people who give a sh%t about their cars, also the wife cares nothing about the cars so it would be nice to have some people to cruise and hang with while there. We should be there by lunch on Friday the 7th :beer::beer:

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
I will be there. And unless one of you are bringing a trailer I won't be racing. I can't afford to pay a tow bill back to gonzales...lol

Either way I will be there in the snake...

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Y'all let everyone know if you guys are gonna all park somewhere together during one of those days.

A lot of my crew will be at the Marriott in Gulfport all weekend long. Just looking for the Springtime, ask for Scott, or give me a buzz 601-4five4-748five.

Last edited:

trailblazer sss

ford ***** again
Established Member
Ill be there in the jeep saturday night if not the jeep hopefully a new to me 03-04 cobra I miss my old one iam working on getting one as we speak...

slynch68

Established Member
I'll be down there. Looking forward to meeting some SVT enthusiasts. I'll bring my 11' Raptor and 11' GT500.
Just joined torqueaddicts.net
Hattiesburg, MS

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
I'll be down there. Looking forward to meeting some SVT enthusiasts. I'll bring my 11' Raptor and 11' GT500.
Just joined torqueaddicts.net
Hattiesburg, MS

Cool deal man!! Glad you have you on board!! I know a lot of Hattiesburg crew.

trailblazer sss

ford ***** again
Established Member
Iam just a rock throw away from hattiesburg I live in bogalusa lol nice to have another somewhat kinda local guy...guys doesn't look like ill have another cobra by saturday I guess ill be in the jeep :(

Users who are viewing this thread