cup holder on 97

avro206

Established Member
where can I get one and can I see a pic of one installed in someones car?

Had a hot beverage spill a bit the other day--and it hurt but luckily it missed......;-) I want to put my drink down damnit!

paintballpyro1

Established Member
Take a picture of the center console with the lid open, I have an spare console and the insert has a cup holder built in that I could pull and sell

paintballpyro1

Established Member
Was thinking to the small lid by the e brake is a cig/ash tray, the bigger lid by your elbow to store stuff should have one right in front to pull up unless someone swapped the inside out with a new style

http://www.fordonlyparts.com/1994-1997-ford-mustang-center-console-cup-holder-pocket/

Last edited:

avro206

Established Member

paintballpyro1

Established Member
O ok, thought you just didnt have one at all. The 99+ have 2 right behind the shifter but they kinda get in the way when shifting and Even worse with stock shifter. It's a direct bolt in if you swapped but only difference is the back of the console doesn't sit on the floor over the ds tunnel(1in). I have one in mine

avro206

Established Member
So it turns out I do have the cup holder :idea: I saw a youtube video which showed it. I didn't get the other post where it told me where it was DOh! It's only my 2nd time I have ever owned a Ford:p

Users who are viewing this thread