Current deals on microfiber towels?

texaswrx

Established Member
It's time to move a batch of towels to wheel duty and replace them. It's been a while since I picked up much. I did spend a bit on two of the large Chemical Guy drying towels. Thanks for any input.

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
What are you wanting or needing them for?

If just a general purpose (rinseless/waterless/QD/etc etc) then MicrofiberTech has a good 10pack of 530gsm towels for like $30. I'm about to buy the yellow CG towels at Amazon to try them out. It's getting cold here and I need some rinseless towels. It's a 12pack for $20 and they seem to have very solid reviews everywhere.

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Give me a call, we have a bunch of microfibers I could probably put on a blow-out sale for you. Limited type available.

RC-5.0

Established Member
Give me a call, we have a bunch of microfibers I could probably put on a blow-out sale for you. Limited type available.

Let me know John. I don't really "need" any, but I could always use them if they're on sale.

On side note, please let me know (via PM) if/when your Moroso Roush and Radiator overflow tanks go on Black Friday Sale.
RC

95PGTTech

Established Member
advance has like a 20 pack for 15 bucks or something like that this month. they are yellow if I remember correct.

nstag8r

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
I was told Sam's has a box of microfiber towels cheap.

Anyone used them?

Tom

I have used them before and for the price they are pretty good for a one time use but the shrink a lot when you wash them. I have some of the chemical guys microfibers and they are the deal come out of the wash just like new.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
advance has like a 20 pack for 15 bucks or something like that this month. they are yellow if I remember correct.

Anyone used them?

Tom

Never ever ever use any cheap advance or walmart towels unless your goal is to kill your paint! you get what you pay for dont skimp on cheap towels or all your hard work from getting your paint to how you want it will be destroyed first time you use a towel on your car!

hoamskilet

Established Member
Never ever ever use any cheap advance or walmart towels unless your goal is to kill your paint! you get what you pay for dont skimp on cheap towels or all your hard work from getting your paint to how you want it will be destroyed first time you use a towel on your car!

I would agree with this. I use the cheap towels for everything except paint work though

wvmystichrome

Established Member

Anyone used them?

Tom

I have and they work really well for about 12 - 18 months. Then after that they don't seem to work as well. Once they get to that point I use them to polish my wheels and inner fenders. Then into the garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread