Current New Vehicle Market

01yellercobra

Established Member
I'm not much of a fan of the Maverick, but I've seen a couple done like a 90's mini truck and I think it's cool. It's not something I'd ever own, but cool to see. Guess it's the nostalgia getting me.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
It's the small size truck Ford has promised since 2011 with the last generation of the Ranger left. The new Ranger is too big for most people who want a small truck.

I have about 2 years worth or production sold already. Dealers are paying $12-15k over for the Hybrid version, and $6-9k over for the regular one.

I Do see the point of the ranger being too big… it looks like it’s barely smaller than like the Gen 9 F150s…

However……..

That’s ****ing BANANAS.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I Do see the point of the ranger being too big… it looks like it’s barely smaller than like the Gen 9 F150s…

However……..

That’s ****ing BANANAS.

We use rangers for another department in my company…

When I go from my 19 f250 to the ranger it’s like a ****ing Miata

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
I wanted a Maverick, but since I can't get one I ordered a Ranger. Maybe some day they will start building the damn thing.

VegasMichael

Established Member
The Ford dealership near me says on their website they have 11 Mavericks for sale. Not sure if that means the vehicles are on site though.

5.0 Hatch

Established Member
If I was in the market for a small truck, I can't see paying MSRP+ for a maverick when the Ridgeline is available and will be much more reliable over time.

Users who are viewing this thread