Current New Vehicle Market

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Hmmm, apparently $93,900 was a bridge to far, LOL.

The 2024 Mustangs are starting to arrive, but mid-September is reeally late for MN.

1694727905068.png

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
I figured I'd ask here. Does ford make a 2024 single cab f150 with the lariat trim? Or is it four door only? This is just for conversation. I built a four door version yesterday and I was at 64k before I added the last few things. That eclipses my 30kish current budget if my b2300 dies soon.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I figured I'd ask here. Does ford make a 2024 single cab f150 with the lariat trim? Or is it four door only? This is just for conversation. I built a four door version yesterday and I was at 64k before I added the last few things. That eclipses my 30kish current budget if my b2300 dies soon.

No, they don't offer that.

gtmustang00

Established Member
Does Ford offer the LED headlights in a loaded reg cab long bed 350? I wish they would bring back the leather in the regular cabs.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Amazing how all of these industries are trying to convince you "demand is strong" while inventories absolutely PILE UP because no one is buying.

Smoke and mirrors.

The proverbial shit is getting closer and closer to the fan!!
I feel the timing of the strikes is a way to keep that supply down, because the lots here are FULL.

MSRP was 90k on my TRX(gave almost 80k)…now the same spec is almost 115k lol. Dealer in town i don’t buy from has one for 130k.

This is absolutely unsustainable

Last edited:

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I feel the timing of the strikes is a way to keep that supply down, cause the lots here are FULL.

MSRP was 90k on my TRX(gave almost 80k)…now the same spec is almost 115k lol. Dealer in town i don’t buy from has one for 130k.

This is absolutely unsustainable

Kind of like the musicians on the Titanic still playing their instruments and attempting to "entertain the crowd" as the ship is literally sinking and folks are jumping overboard.

The deals on cars (and everything else we consume) on the horizon are going to make 2019's prices seem high.

It's coming.

robvas

Established Member
Freaking Toyota lot here has like ten Tundras on it. Never seen that before.

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
Does Ford offer the LED headlights in a loaded reg cab long bed 350? I wish they would bring back the leather in the regular cabs.
I guess I'm not the only one who wants a bare bones f series truck with Led head lights and nice seats.

I've had retro fit HIDs on my daily for over ten years. Im done with that crap.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I guess I'm not the only one who wants a bare bones f series truck with Led head lights and nice seats.

Nah. We do a lot of conversions with leather, headlights, touchscreens, etc on the base model trucks.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member

Well they can’t do that but are you interested in a 300k mustang? Or how about a truck that can tow a trailer 58 miles before it needs an hour charge? Don’t want that? How about a random 4 door battery car that is called a mustang? Good headlights on a base truck? Nope- can’t do that!

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Well they can’t do that but are you interested in a 300k mustang? Or how about a truck that can tow a trailer 58 miles before it needs an hour charge? Don’t want that? How about a random 4 door battery car that is called a mustang? Good headlights on a base truck? Nope- can’t do that!

God damn UAW, amirite?

Users who are viewing this thread