Current Prices On Autotrader

redfiredroptop

Now with more GT500!
Established Member
Seems there is always a lot of discussion on terminator pricing. So today, I decided to mine a little data from Autotrader. I did searches in 5 major metro areas across the US, came up with 43 cars, and compiled the data in excel. I found something that was really interesting to me. There is no significant difference in prices between dealers or private sale, coupe or convertible, and 2003 or 2004. So I pooled all the data and plotted it by mileage. I also pulled out any cars that mentioned a salvage title. Turns out the data is very well behaved. The average selling price is $23,400 and average mileage is 35,000 miles. Here is the plot I generated. Enjoy:

03-04prices2-21-10.gif

DCTHOM3

Established Member
Nice to see the cobras holding there value. I bought mine last october with 10k miles for $22.5k so it looks like I'm doing alright

SVT4ME

Established Member
Only having mileage to base the price is tough. How well was it cared for, garage kept, local climate ie snow etc.... how many are for sale in that market could have and effect on the price but its nice starting data if you were looking to sellin your ride, thanks

svtvm03

Established Member
i paid 18,500 miles 27,873 from dealer money talks i am second owner did all the checks on it . every thing is ok . i stole it . with brembo 4piston brakes kit on it .

Users who are viewing this thread