custom billetflow throttlebody

BigRedShaolin

Established Member
i was just on the billetflow website and saw a custom throttlebody and plenum that was colored and engraved i wanted to know the price but it said out of stock so i was wondering if you sold it or the custom oval bores:??::??:eek:r do you know where or how to order from billetflow
thanks

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
We can get them and do sell them, they can be found here, but they are usually special order pieces and can take at least a week or so before they ship. Most of the time they just need to be assembled and then engraved. Give us a call and let us know specifically what you're looking for so that we can give you a better time frame.

Thanks.

BigRedShaolin

Established Member
We can get them and do sell them, they can be found here, but they are usually special order pieces and can take at least a week or so before they ship. Most of the time they just need to be assembled and then engraved. Give us a call and let us know specifically what you're looking for so that we can give you a better time frame.

Thanks.

Thanks 4 getting back to me i would like to have the throttlebody & plenum in red and engraved 10th anniv on the plenum(vertical) and BigRedShaolin ontop and SVTPERFORMANCE.com on the bottom of the oval bore(throttlebody) is it possible? and what cost?:thumbsup:

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Billetflow doesn't do any engraving on the Plenum itself, only the Throttle Body. I would need an image or a font that you would like to use, and I would have to send it over to Billetflow to get an accurate quote.

Hope that helps,
Matt

BigRedShaolin

Established Member
Billetflow doesn't do any engraving on the Plenum itself, only the Throttle Body. I would need an image or a font that you would like to use, and I would have to send it over to Billetflow to get an accurate quote.

Hope that helps,
Matt

Matt,
Thanks..the font that I'm wanting is the same one thats on the billetflow website in the 03-04 cobra area w/the svt performance.com engraved tb in red

Thanks,
Charles
AKA
BigRedShaolin:burnout::burnout:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread