Custom BMR Suspension Packages from Revan Racing

Van@RevanRacing

If you are looking for a suspension package that is custom tailored to your needs please give me a call or shoot me an email with what you are looking for.

We can bundle together the pieces you specifically need and come up with a custom tailored suspension package with package price savings!

Thanks in advance.

Van

[email protected]

561-445-7702

Revan Racing, Inc. - Performance Parts for Late Model Mustangs

FIFTY

Established Member
I see that you have Griggs products available, I was under the impression that the old equipment didn't fit the new 2011's? and I though they folded ???? Please shoot some knowledge my way THANKS

Van@RevanRacing

I see that you have Griggs products available, I was under the impression that the old equipment didn't fit the new 2011's? and I though they folded ???? Please shoot some knowledge my way THANKS

Griggs is not out of business. They relocated their shop twice in 6 months due to lease arrangements. I've shipped 7 kits in the last two months and I've got 4 kits shipping this week along with 5 other suspension kits pending after that. All is good in the world of Griggs regardless of what you read on the internet. :beer:

As for kits working with the 2011............

Griggs and BMR both have to modify their K-Member for the electronic power steering assist. The front Chassis from Griggs with aluminum drop spindles and SLA currently does not work with the 2011. What I have been doing with most 2011 customers is providing Front Coilover Shocks and Springs with caster/camber plates. For the rear all of the current Griggs components including the torque arm, watts link etc. work with the 2011 GT and GT500.

Shoot me an email if you want more information on Griggs or BMR.

[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread