Custom Bonspeed true billets 18x9 FS or Trade

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Considering selling or swapping for some chrome Saleens, BBS plasmas, or ? If your interested PM me with what you have or fair offers. These are not cheap rims...$460 each from Godfather's.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
I guess I'm gonna sell off my H&R sport springs as well as I don't have the best road conditions to drop my car. $250 includes brand new MM isolators front and IRS rear. Shipping extra. May trade for performance parts, pm me with what you have to trade. Check my sig for what I already have! SOme things I'm looking for: MRT catted H, polished valve covers DOHC, slotted and drilled rotors, powdercoated calipers (front and rear), drag radials 18", LFP reservoir tank and heat exchanger.

Last edited:

DonMTV

Established Member
Nice wheels. I have been looking at the Bonspeed Delta wheels since I found out they are the wheels in the BF Goodrich ad. How was the process to purchase these wheels? I know they are custom made did it take a long time to get them? I know they make 18x9 and 18x10 so you decided on 18x9 all around? I am contemplating that so that I can rotate tires. Any info you can provide would be great as I want to know about the process of getting Bonspeed wheels is like.

Thanks,
Don

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
It was a long drawn out process, 3-4 weeks to build. Bonspeed wouldn't make the 10's due to the IRS bolt. Best price I found was Godfather's at $461 a wheel. I'm asking $1200 shipped for mine.

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
MAtt, I just got some Chrome Saleens ( 18X10 rears) with new BFG hoops all the way around.

Check your pm's....

Users who are viewing this thread