Custom COBRA (outline) inserts

TRBO VNM

I thought it was stickermonster it is posted in this thread. so I searched and just found one of his auctions and that was it. I never did a buy it now or anything for the ebay auction, just found his payment info in the auction and randomly sent the money.

Coderedsaleen

GTPerformance
Established Member
Here are my inserts I bought from Stickermonster. PIA to install but worth it. Use plenty of water to get them in the correct postion.

IMG_0003a.gif

MisterChrome

Established Member
What color did you guys in a mystichrome or sonic blue get?

Just want to see the best fit for my car.

I have a mysti and I was thinking of maybe black. A more stealthy look. I want it to show but also not stand out too much.

Last edited:

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
I have the Dark Silver Grey I think he called it...I'll go out and take a picture real quick..

EDIT: They are Dark Silver Metallic by Oracal. He said he had to special order them I guess.

They are kinda a PITA to get on but use plenty of soapy water like someone else mentioned.

IMG_2045.gif

IMG_2046.jpg

IMG_2047.jpg

Last edited:

MalcolmV8

Established Member
Are these still available? still been made? I want the black outline for my yellow Cobra. I didn't see any yellow cobra pics in the thread but I imagine black outline would look good... or should I just go with the solid black letters for a yellow cobra?

Also how much are these?

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Are these still available? still been made? I want the black outline for my yellow Cobra. I didn't see any yellow cobra pics in the thread but I imagine black outline would look good... or should I just go with the solid black letters for a yellow cobra?

Also how much are these?

Yes, he still makes them. Just shoot him an email with the color you want and paypal him the money.

They are around $16 or so if I remember right.

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Hey Chris, how hard were these to install?

David, not gonna lie they were a pretty big PITA. I had another peson to help me so it went a little better than if it was just with 1 person.

Use alot of soapy water before you apply them so you can slide around the outlines and get them to line up well.

SLOWBRA

Established Member
I just received my letters this week. Does anyone have a copy of the instructions to install them? My package didn't have them. I've sent an email to get a copy, but was curious if a clean surface with the soap/water solution is all that I really need to know about. Post up your tips or any advice you may have.

MalcolmV8

Established Member
How'd you get a hold of sticker monster? I've been sending PMs for weeks. Well just one here and there, nothing obsessive. I want these too.

Users who are viewing this thread