Votes: 7 24.1%
  • NASTYSS

Votes: 22 75.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

97SSroadwarrior

1NastySS
Established Member
I'm debating getting a custom license plate. I think I know which one I like, but just wanted to poll it anyway.

1NSTYSS

or

NASTYSS

Which looks better and more clearly communicates?

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
You know what bro I think the 2nd one is a bit better actually. It's much clearer and relays the message. I voted for the 2nd one.

Hoosier4.6

Established Member
Just a heads up. People on the road who really don't know cars, and there are always morethan you think, may read it as a semi-phonetic spelling for Nasty Ass. If you can throw a state symbol or space in, I'd reccomend it.

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
snake134 said:
ur coming to a SVT forum to ask about ur camaro's custom license plate?...i still voted though
Your in an SVT forum without an SVT? :poke:

Who gives a f$&k? There are tons of guys here with vettes, camaros, 350zs, EVOs, STIs, SRT4s... And they all are welcome and provide diverse insight into the car community. We are all car fans here SVT or not. Do you have a problem with them being here?

Last edited:

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
Hoosier4.6 said:
Just a heads up. People on the road who really don't know cars, and there are always morethan you think, may read it as a semi-phonetic spelling for Nasty Ass. If you can throw a state symbol or space in, I'd reccomend it.
Maybe NSTY SS :shrug:. Either way it can be mistaken by those who don't know cars and I doubt we care what they think.:lol1:

Last edited:

97SSroadwarrior

1NastySS
Established Member
To everyone who responded without whining over the fact that I own a camaro, Thank you. I was leaning toward NASTYSS anyway, but was curious as to what others thought.

And to Snake 134 and Jockcobra...
I guess some of you really take the whole ford chevy rivalry to heart. What, you feel like I'm internet trespassing on your SVT forum or something? Apparently I know "your" forum better than you since I posted in the road side pub which is an open discussion part of "your" forum. I think its says "anything under the sun" if I remember correctly.

97SSroadwarrior

1NastySS
Established Member
Hoosier4.6 said:

lol. That would be funny, I'm driving around thinking NASTYSS looks cool, while everyone else thinks I'm labeling my self a nasty a$$ :fart: . Can't wait until someone pulls along side and asks me.

good lookin out.

SNAKE CHARM

Alcohol Fueled Brutality
Established Member
97SSroadwarrior,I voted NASTYSS, guess what my plate say's...SAYWHEN.:-D

2003Cobra4u

Banned
I think it should read ItsSlo IMO. You're on an SVT site asking for advice on your Cheby. :shrug: Take it to LS1Tech perhaps. or an FBody forum.. That might be the best advice you will receive here.

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
2003Cobra4u said:
I think it should read ItsSlo IMO. You're on an SVT site asking for advice on your Cheby. :shrug: Take it to LS1Tech perhaps. or an FBody forum.. That might be the best advice you will receive here.
:rollseyes Advice on what? He isn't asking for advice on motor work you idiot. He's asking about a personal license plate.

All you little girls need to stop whining. It's you 3 above that ruin the site. Hell at one time Lightning Larry owned a GTO yet he was a moderator for this forum. You swinging your Ford dick around is just retarded. There are a lot of guys on this forum that don't own an SVT and are here? Why? It's an SVT forum right? :idea: No it's a car forum based on SVT's that is open to car fanatics. Yes we support SVTs and other Fords, but that doesn't mean we need to be dicks to those who don't own one yet engage in this forums activities in a productive way.

I invited 97SS to this forum as he is a great friend and very knowledgeable about cars. He enjoys and respects both Fords and Chevys, no problem with that...

The best thing about this forum is it's diversity. No need to ruin that...:poke:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread