Custom made SVT Cobra Door Panel Inserts

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Okay, we have our needed ten people. I will get started on getting material for the order. I need to buy a junkyard door panel so it might take me a little bit of time to get everything here and mocked up. Please be patient with me. Once I get the door panel I will send out a PM to everyone about what they want and for deposits.

If there are other people that want in they just need to add their name to the list.

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
Okay, we have our needed ten people. I will get started on getting material for the order. I need to buy a junkyard door panel so it might take me a little bit of time to get everything here and mocked up. Please be patient with me. Once I get the door panel I will send out a PM to everyone about what they want and for deposits.

If there are other people that want in they just need to add their name to the list.

sent info to a few friends.
should've bought when they were avail few years back. glad your making these again...:beer:

va boy

Established Member
Right on, appreciate the second run on these. Anything to spruce up the otherwise drab interior of these cars.

black 10th vert

Established Member
How much additional to use a CF vinyl that would be the same as the shift and ebrake boots on a 10th anniversary model?

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
If you are the only person that wants CF it would be whatever the yard of material would cost me. I'm just not going to buy an entire yard of material for one set of inserts.

Shouldn't be more than $35-45 dollars for a yard of CF'ish stuff.

cnnrlck

Established Member
1: SonicBlur2003
2: Huff035
3: SonicBlur2003 (2nd set)
4: SADDLE
5: '03snkbt
6: va boy
7: CompOCobra04
8: blowngt
9: cnnrlck -white
10:

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Damn these look sweet! First time I've seen these. Are orders still being taken?

Sure. Just copy and add yourself to the list please.

Okay folks... I just got a donor door panel dropped off to me this weekend. I am going to get started with getting these made again. I have thought about it and I have decided that I will not be requiring a deposit from people. You won't owe me any money until the inserts are made for you and ready to ship out. The main reason that I am going to do this is because I will be making these in my free time. That means that if I am busy... I won't be cranking them out. This way, I don't have any money from people and they are waiting on me. This eliminates anybody wondering where their inserts are that they paid for. If I don't have your cash, and I am the only person making these.... you really can't complain if it takes me a little bit longer. I actually have my transmission out of my truck at the moment waiting on parts. I'm going to be making a mad dash to get my truck back together by next weekend for the SVT Shootout at the NMRA race. In other words.. I will not be doing much of anything on these inserts next week.

I will give updates as they happen. Sit tight folks. I'll get these made for you guys soon.

Thanks for your patience.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Here is the updated list:

8: blowngt
9: 2004silvercobra
10: 04Redfirevert
11: Devo27KR
12: cnnrlck
13:
14:
15:

mrose75

Established Member
Sure. Just copy and add yourself to the list please.

Okay folks... I just got a donor door panel dropped off to me this weekend. I am going to get started with getting these made again. I have thought about it and I have decided that I will not be requiring a deposit from people. You won't owe me any money until the inserts are made for you and ready to ship out. The main reason that I am going to do this is because I will be making these in my free time. That means that if I am busy... I won't be cranking them out. This way, I don't have any money from people and they are waiting on me. This eliminates anybody wondering where their inserts are that they paid for. If I don't have your cash, and I am the only person making these.... you really can't complain if it takes me a little bit longer. I actually have my transmission out of my truck at the moment waiting on parts. I'm going to be making a mad dash to get my truck back together by next weekend for the SVT Shootout at the NMRA race. In other words.. I will not be doing much of anything on these inserts next week.

I will give updates as they happen. Sit tight folks. I'll get these made for you guys soon.

Thanks for your patience.

Word the wait! I love mine!:beer:

woody2190

Established Member
Here is the updated list: